What's new

Deathstroke vs The Justice League

REO

Undead
How Deathstroke beat the flash is one of the most retarded things I have ever seen.
Deathstroke caused an explosion and predicted The Flash would try and get around it and go behind him, so he stuck his sword where it mattered last second. I don't get what's so hard to understand? The Flash just got outplayed.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Deathstroke caused an explosion and predicted The Flash would try and get around it and go behind him, so he stuck his sword where it mattered last second. I don't get what's so hard to understand? The Flash just got outplayed.

Because that can't actually happen.
The Flash sees everything in super slow motion, he would see what DS is trying to do and either dodge, or if he didn't have enough time, he would use the speed force and just phase through him.

The flash is retardedly broken.

Is this the only DC character you like? There's so many other cool ones too.

REO

Undead
Because that can't actually happen.
The Flash sees everything in super slow motion, he would see what DS is trying to do and either dodge, or if he didn't have enough time, he would use the speed force and just phase through him.

The flash is retardedly broken.
Deathstroke has super reflexes as one of his powers. It's how he was able to stab The Flash during super-speed.

Is this the only DC character you like? There's so many other cool ones too.
Yes. But then again I do not know that much about DCU as I generally dislike it, so I may be missing out on some potential "cool" characters.

Reedoms

Noob
Because the moment it hit him this should've happened.

I can tolerate bad writing up to some point, but when they have Green Lantern try to get in a fist fight with someone and then nearly have his ring "outwilled" by someone other than him, that's where I draw the line.

Flash is so broken man. 100x more broken than his mkvdc counterpart. Only difference is he's nice enough to sandbag in the comics.

Honestly, you can't write this guy without forgetting all the crazy shit he can do, otherwise, he'd be a lot harder to write.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
In The batman and robin run with the whole Oberon sexton thing Dick Grayson as Batman effectively gives Deathstroke a beat down when he takes over the body of Damian Wayne.

.....but yeah Deathstroke has the power of plot armor which is always broken.

Deathstroke has super reflexes as one of his powers. It's how he was able to stab The Flash during super-speed.

Yes. But then again I do not know that much about DCU as I generally dislike it, so I may be missing out on some potential "cool" characters.
What's so appealing about Deathstroke to you?

I think there's lots of cool ones. Static Shock, Raven, Starfire, Shazam, Swamp Thing, Sinestro, Deadshot.

I think you'll like Red Hood or Deadshot.

I mean just look at this guy!

http://www.dccomics.com/characters/atrocitus
http://www.dccomics.com/characters/brainiac

CMON! REO!!!1

Punisher is 10x more awesome if you want someone gritty and hard boiled.

Marvel's too fucking stupid to not-cancel his books though.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Deathstroke is one of the most controversial villains in all of the world of comics up to the 90's.
He was the first villain fleshed out for the reader to actually be able to sympathise with. His motives are all understandable from a moral/personal point of view and furthermore he's a regular guy with some enhancements. Often believed to be a one-up on marvel's Capt.America, Slade has been primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans and only later acknowledged as the best non-super-powered villain in all of the DC universe.
Many believe him to be just simply The Best non-super-powered villain in the world of comicbooks, period. But that of course can easily be debated, however there is no doubt that the depth of the character is and has been unique among DC characters, rivaling that of Batman whom he has also been assigned to as an opponent on several story occasions.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Deadpool and Deathstroke were made by the same creator.

Deadpool actually has a personality where as...Deathstroke does not.

Rob Leifeld has written for Deathstroke. It was awful.

The Flash is generic by today's standards, but you have to remember that he's been around since the 30's. When he was first created, he WAS original.

Same for Mr.Freeze who, outside of his powers, also has an actual character arch.

What is Deathstroke's character arch? Has it ever been clearly defined? And this comes from someone who actually does like Deathstroke.

Characters I would like to see in Injustice: Power Girl, Black Canary, Ra's Al Ghul, Lex Luthor, Zatanna, The Question, Mr. Myxtplk.

Reedoms

Noob
Deadpool and Deathstroke were made by the same creator.

Deadpool actually has a personality where as...Deathstroke does not.
But that's wrong. Liefeld wasn't even on the comic scene yet when Deathstroke was created. He just took the idea and twisted it around a bit to make Deadpool.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Deadpool was made to be a parody, not a rip-off. And you are right, Playpal. My mistake. That being said...I'm sure it was unique for the 40's.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Deathstroke is cool for non-comic fans who just see a cool old ninja guy. In the comic book universe he's pretty boring. His kids are more interesting than him.

REO

Undead
You Flash fanboys make me sick. And I thought Scorpion and Sub-Zero fanboys were bad. My god. You guys win the "pointless what-if" scenario battles. I mean, it's not like an actual scenario happened where the two characters faced off and Deathstroke WON. But, k.

And Deadpool is a rip-off. You guys can't be serious buying that "oh, we made him as a parody tee-hee" sell-out of a comment. It's a business, of course they want you to believe that.

Anyway, I had a GREAT thread with details on why Deathstroke would fit well in a fighting game like MK, and how a lot of his moves and specials would lead to a ton of possibilities. But it was all lost when the site crashed down. What a shame, that thread had so many posts, too. I guess this thread will have to do for now.

Ryheem

LIN-KUEI STUDENT
i want static shock in injustice. We need more black guys in this game. .__. .MAKE IT HAPPEN.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
You Flash fanboys make me sick. And I thought Scorpion and Sub-Zero fanboys were bad. My god. You guys win the "pointless what-if" scenario battles. I mean, it's not like an actual scenario happened where the two characters faced off and Deathstroke WON. But, k.
So you accept Aquaman making Deathstroke look like a pussy as a legitimate win now?

REO

Undead
So you accept Aquaman making Deathstroke look like a pussy as a legitimate win now?
Yeah, but I could care less. I don't have a "favorite" character weak spot like most do. If Deathstroke is not the best character in the game, I will not be using him anyway. My month one mains are always characters based on looks.

And to this I say with a big smile, I hope The Flash and Aquaman end up low tier in Injustice because it will affect some of you fanboys.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
And to this I say with a big smile, I hope The Flash and Aquaman end up low tier in Injustice because it will affect some of you fanboys.
I will have no problem with Aquaman being low tier, because it will make blowing you up feel that much better.