What's new

Deathstroke vs The Justice League

JaeRoar

Noob
Deathstroke is a good DC villain, One of Nightwing's top bad guys. He's chances are pretty good in Injustice BUT don't get upset if he doesn't make it in.

its a 50/50 to me imo

Reedoms

Noob
The character was seen as such a joke, Deadpool was made to parody the generic ass Deathstroke.
Actually, Deadpool is a pun on Deathstroke.

Where do you do a death stroke? In a dead pool.

Yea, it's fucking terrible. Liefeld is a hack.

REO

Undead
Are you guys seriously going to tell me characters like The Flash and Dr. Freeze are not generic? Wow, I lost count on how many characters who have "super speed" or "ice" as their power. Some of you are just haters with bias.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
How Deathstroke beat the flash is one of the most retarded things I have ever seen.

Deathstroke is the only comic book character with a bigger plot shield then Batman.

He's still alright when they don't go pants on head retarded with him though.

Reedoms

Noob
Deathstroke is the only comic book character with a bigger plot shield then Batman.
Whoa now, lets not get ahead of ourselves. No one has better plot armor than Batman but Joker.

Are you guys seriously going to tell me characters like The Flash and Dr. Freeze are not generic? Wow, I lost count on how many characters who have "super speed" or "ice" as their power. Some of you are just haters with bias.

Deathstroke's got nothing on Barry Allen. Who gives a shit about Wally?

Deathstroke taking on the entire JL sounds like a bunch of out-of-character nonsense.