What's new

BnB, Max Damage, & Setup Combos Discussion [OLD THREAD. OUT-DATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Do you players have any 100+ % combo videos to share? If so I will post it in my thread. Traits/Transitions/Interactables/Guaranteed Resets are allowed.

MashBot

You're over matched.
Hey guys im new to the KF forums and was looking for some help with her. I'm not a noob level 75 I think 2400-700. If anyone one on Xbl wanna help add and inv me I got some stuff down but I help with people rushing me and inputs stuff like that. Gt ugly duckle
Thanks

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
Is the Anti-Air (while Trait near 99%)

1 xx 4, 2 xx slide u3x8 times 22 mb iceburg flash freeze, f113 daggers(63%,30 hits)

any good?

I suppose d2 is the better option but if you have trait maxed this one may be worth a try for huge damage. The only problem is it has a deadzone that is larger than d+2.

Is it good in real matches or am I better off sticking with d+2? The d+2 buff will probably make d+2 the go to option though, just posting this because it's cool and didn't see it in the OP's post.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Konqrr GGA 16 Bit SunLord5 RiBBz22 xKhaoTik RunwayMafia

Would you guys please do me a favor and put a list of combo's together for me to update the OP with? I'm not sure who of you would be most suited to do this, so please tag me in any discussion / new stuff. The OP doesn't need to be broken out into each category as I do, so let me know what makes the most sense to use.

EDIT: See Ribbz22's response 2 posts below this.

Thanks guys...

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Is the Anti-Air (while Trait near 99%)

1 xx 4, 2 xx slide u3x8 times 22 mb iceburg flash freeze, f113 daggers(63%,30 hits)

any good?

I suppose d2 is the better option but if you have trait maxed this one may be worth a try for huge damage. The only problem is it has a deadzone that is larger than d+2.

Is it good in real matches or am I better off sticking with d+2? The d+2 buff will probably make d+2 the go to option though, just posting this because it's cool and didn't see it in the OP's post.
I don't try to get cute I just go for the d2 at all times and go into MB grab or another setup like meterless vortex.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Konqrr GGA 16 Bit SunLord5 RiBBz22 xKhaoTik RunwayMafia

Would you guys please do me a favor and put a list of combo's together for me to update the OP with? I'm not sure who of you would be most suited to do this, so please tag me in any discussion / new stuff. The OP doesn't need to be broken out into each category as I do, so let me know what makes the most sense to use.

Thanks guys...
I think we should wait until after the July 2 patch to put together any sort of combo listing. Once trait cancel enders are removed we can put together a simple list that start with the launchers (slide/f3) and their enders.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I think we should wait until after the July 2 patch to put together any sort of combo listing. Once trait cancel enders are removed we can put together a simple list that start with the launchers (slide/f3) and their enders.
Tomorrow can't come soon enough ;_;

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Am I the only one looking forward to tomorrow's patch? Can't wait to test out new things, it kinda refreshes characters when essential parts of their gameplay are changed or tweaked, where substitutes will have to be employed. It also lets you see who the real Frost players are as opposed to those who will inevitably:

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Yeah we should wait till the patch is out since they are fucking our girl (imo). So, I noticed at CEO that 16 bit would land a MB Command Grab and instead of doing J2,2~~ or J2112~~~he would wait a little a bit and then just go into B1, Slide or F3...is this a new approach to the vortex? It's like he waited for them to come out of the command grab and just start anew with either Slide or F3. Anyone else notice this?

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
Yeah we should wait till the patch is out since they are fucking our girl (imo). So, I noticed at CEO that 16 bit would land a MB Command Grab and instead of doing J2,2~~ or J2112~~~he would wait a little a bit and then just go into B1, Slide or F3...is this a new approach to the vortex? It's like he waited for them to come out of the command grab and just start anew with either Slide or F3. Anyone else notice this?
no not new just another option in her guessing game. U can also charge trait for a second after mb freeze then go into 50/50 instead of waiting. Jump 2 into standing 2 will be the best way to go

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ji2, f113~slide, u3, u3, 11~MB Iceberg, b3, daggers - now does 44% from I think 47%

Still the bnb I use the most. With j3~slide starter it does 42% iirc.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Forgive me for not researching...but what are your guys MAX damage, meterless, non vortex combos off of a slide/f3/b3?

I don't think you can hit a MB Freeze after an u3... Are you missing an input?
Yea sorry, I was forgetting the 22, so its technically ji2, f113, slide, u3, u3, 22, freeze MB, j2, f113, daggers. I think it does 44% btw. This is extremely hard to do online though...sadly

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
Yea sorry, I was forgetting the 22, so its technically ji2, f113, slide, u3, u3, 22, freeze MB, j2, f113, daggers. I think it does 43% btw. This is extremely hard to do online though...sadly

should not be hard for you to do online and will not be hard for you to do online. practice and patience

Trait fully charged: ji2, f113, slide, u3,u3,u3,u3,u3,u3,22,Freeze MB, nj2,f113,daggers -54%
Not sure if those are the max # of u3 you can get, but I tried for an hour and that's all I could get

Cevic

Noob
Thus far my BnB (i dont see it on here, sry if already is somewhere)
j1, 1,1,1,slide, u3,u3, 2,2, spike 35%
(post 1.5 patch)
its a solid crossup with air dash and if it's blocked cancel into slide so it's relatively safe.

Thus far my BnB (i dont see it on here, sry if already is somewhere)
j1, 1,1,1,slide, u3,u3, 2,2, spike 35%
(post 1.5 patch)
its a solid crossup with air dash and if it's blocked cancel into slide so it's relatively safe.
Is this with meter? And why would you do this instead of going into the 50/50 setup or into the meterless vortex?

Status
Not open for further replies.