What's new

Best Ermac Player?

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
I want somebody to put a vid of me up! Lol shit. I at least want to see how I can improve my game.. Im gettin more and more nervous with devistation coming up, despite the work im putting in him.. If anybody can grant this lemmie kno. And I hate playing against reptile and raiden. I lose alot of morale when I see them picked. Keep away really does not woek against either character

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Metzos I just watched your fight vs Reptile and Cage and against reptile it seems you can punish a blocked elbow dash with 3.1 lift, didnt know that.Against Cage you can TKS lift after cage's......well i dont know the actual buttons for the move but the little frame trap karate leg wiggle alot of cage's pressure with.It seems you can also punish with TKS lift if they abuse it and I saw that your attempted alot of grabs.You fought cage fairly well close range imo.But cage is too much of a pain in the ass.But it was close I'll take alot of data from this.I have a local tourny coming up and I need to know this stuff so Thanks alot.

You mean his F33B3 or something like that ? No i think thats safe on block i did lift cause i knew he was gonna keep pressing me with that move again.You cant punish that with lift i think.Yeah against rep you can punish his dash with 31 and lift.No problem m8 hope you do well in your tourney.And here is a tip.If you face a JC whose pressing you alot try to backdash after the leg kicks and punish hard cause its almost 100% sure that he will keep coming to you for more pressure with those kicks.One thing i ve seen is that JC normal moves dont have large range except from the overhead kick which is slow as hell and the last hit of 21F2.Generally try to punish him as long as you can.And yeah use alot of throws if he comes close.Generally Ermac's Best punisher is 31 lift against almost all blocked specials.Keep that in mind Slim.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I want somebody to put a vid of me up! Lol shit. I at least want to see how I can improve my game.. Im gettin more and more nervous with devistation coming up, despite the work im putting in him.. If anybody can grant this lemmie kno. And I hate playing against reptile and raiden. I lose alot of morale when I see them picked. Keep away really does not woek against either character
Muhahahahahaha :reptile:

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Check my matches against Matter's Reptile and see if you can get anything from that.As it comes against Raiden read the post i wrote above.Hope it helps m8.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Not bad.But the mix-ups he was trying to do are risky.He was lucky he was playing against Quan Chi who has a shitty wake up attack.Plus that Quan Chi needs alot of work.
I agree ^ he seems to be a "fancy" ermac and taking unnecessary risks then sticking with safer, more damaging combos IMO.

That QC wasn't exactly the best either, Bac2back's is ridiculous and King of New Yorks QC are way better.

As for Reptile, since we all know Rep is a bitch for Ermac, I've found if you play a really good Reptile that's smart, and they hardly jump Ermac will have a rough time you have to pretty much take him on the ground and outzone him(which against Reptile is beyond difficult if he's good) The trick is to block his dashes and punish him, only problem is online Reptile+dash=safe most of the time and I hate how he can instant dash under jumps, so stupid imo.

Ermac can beat Reptile but not easily, a good Reptile will give even the best Ermac player a hard time from all the matches I've watched including myself.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Yeah and as i said before in previous posts i still believe that Ermac's worst match-up is Reptile.He has better gameplay than Ermac full screen,he can close the gap with safe dashes on whiff and force balls and midscreen he can punish your TKP with elbow dash.it sucks...A good strategy i came up with is to finish your combos with F4 so you can keep him close to you and have a safe jump too.Generally i think Reptile must be faced at close range to be able to beat him good.

MKF30

I've had success against Reptile both up close and super far by making him jump into my TKP's but middle screen, Ermac has no chance with the force ball set ups..

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Easier said then done online its damn there impossible to react quickly online. Like MKF30 said the delay makes reptiles elbow dash safe so reacting to jumps and such are just as difficult.

Error

DF2+R2
I've actually been able to punish dashes online with 1, 2xxlift. Can't believe I went so long not doing that.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I've actually been able to punish dashes online with 1, 2xxlift. Can't believe I went so long not doing that.
Yeah i think too that 12 lift is the best punisher for reps dash online.Plus you can punish his dash online with a throw.But guys really drop online and start going to tourneys or organize gatherings.Online sucks big time and you simply wont get better when you play online.

Also GG's to Geoffmeister for the matches yesterday.Really good Ermac.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Heh thats true here in Greece we too dont have many ppl who are playing seriously MK thats why we try to go to as many tourneys in EU we can to collect data from other great players.

MKF30

Yeah i think too that 12 lift is the best punisher for reps dash online.Plus you can punish his dash online with a throw.But guys really drop online and start going to tourneys or organize gatherings.Online sucks big time and you simply wont get better when you play online.

Also GG's to Geoffmeister for the matches yesterday.Really good Ermac.
Yeah guys, Rapetile online is pointless if there's remote lag or delay, he can just dash all day and all night and be safe lol. All I can do against alot of online reps with remote lag is near to impossible to get a whole combo much less counter him lol. I tend to just throw him since that's all I can do I've found, I've done 12 TKS here and there but last few times against Reptile online he was safe on the 3rd hit lol. So it's like ok....lol time for plan b.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
thanks mate, u too
learned alot from ur zoning (TKP's), should prove useful soon ;)
And remember more mix-ups and dont cross up so often after 31.In offline you ll get uppercuted or d1ed and comboed.Also TKP in max range on block is safe almost against the entire roster.Keep that in mind.

MKF30

I've noticed online you'll also get uppercutted in between 3, 1 with the lag, delay it'll slow down the gameplay and make it easier for them to counter you.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I've noticed online you'll also get uppercutted in between 3, 1 with the lag, delay it'll slow down the gameplay and make it easier for them to counter you.
Yeah if the uppercut is fast the opponent can uppercut you after he blocks 3.

MKF30

Yeah, I've noticed depending on character and connection uppercut speed is key with that lol.

I like to mix up lows with that too just to keep them honest :) I used to hate getting uppercuted in between that string lol