What's new

Best Ermac Player?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I completely understand both of you. Ermac can be much better then just zoning and i am aware of this. I don't nesecarily rush down with ermac but I get in and harass the opponent, force them to make mistakes while keeping them locked in stagger/resets.
I know his potential and many of his pressure strats. I just do not think 3,1 is one of them anymore as he can be hot out of that string so easily.

I didnt know you and your opponent in the match both trained with eachother so the randomness makes more sense now, as well as the risk taking.
The 312 string will always work, because no matter how easy it is to get out of, a smart opponent will always fear the stagger off 2.

Also, yeah. Both X-Rays that happened in the video were caused by an expected jump punch or D1 poke which Ermac can easily react to and punish with it. This was actually the first time he actually read me on it. I actually looked over at him when he baited it... lol

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Yea I dont just use 3,1 all the time I like to throw low pokes out there as well do a few 1,2,1 strings. I use almost his whole arsenal.Even try to use his U4 but in high level play they usually block it so I use it sparingly and I do alot of b2 feints.But as of now I working on something I call the Ermaculate Barrage(cool name I know:top:)which is constant pressure and feints to throw my opponent off and to get a boat load of damage as well.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Yea I dont just use 3,1 all the time I like to throw low pokes out there as well do a few 1,2,1 strings. I use almost his whole arsenal.Even try to use his U4 but in high level play they usually block it so I use it sparingly and I do alot of b2 feints.But as of now I working on something I call the Ermaculate Barrage(cool name I know:top:)which is constant pressure and feints to throw my opponent off and to get a boat load of damage as well.
Ermac feint pressure is extremely underused.

zaf

professor
But still with the 312 string. After the 3, you can poke out as the 1,2 goes over a crouched opponent.
You can even uppercut to get ermac completely off of you. I do not see the need to fear the 2 and stagger if you can prevent it from ever happening.

Ermaculate_Slim

Heres a video of my 1st tournament I was nervous as heck and made alot of mistakes.But ive improved since then.Enjoy

Ermaculate_Slim

Heres some footage of the Bayou Battle 3 Tournament I attended yesterday.Enjoy and give me some feedback.