What's new

Guide Archery's A Hobby - Green Arrow Living Combo Thread

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
shaowebb

I thought of this combo after seeing the dead on mb that MysticBhouda posted. Needs ice arrow loaded and one bar of meter.

b3, ji3, ji2, 1 1xx d4, dash in, crossover ji3xx dead on mb = 42%

you can simplify it for slightly less damage (use online etc)

b3, ji3, ji2, 1xx d4, dash in, crossover ji3xx dead on mb = 41%

b3, ji3, 2 2xx d4, dash in, cross over ji3xx dead on mb = 39%

Also an electric arrow into ice arrow reset. starting out with electric arrow loaded.

1 1 3xx 4, b3, dash in d2xx db4, d1xx 4 = 25%

Due to damage scaling you might as well dash up to them while they are frozen and whip out another ice arrow for a mixup.
Does 1 1 3xx 4, b3, dash in d2xx db4, d1xx 4 even work? I remember when I found that you could combo ice load in to ice arrow hit a month back, one of the first things I tested was to combo electric arrow in to ice load and hit like this. From my experience the opponent fell too fast after the d2xx db4 to connect the ice arrow after the d1. I would connect the d1, but either the range or the juggle time after the d1 would make the ice arrow whiff every time. I am willing to believe it is possible to connect this combo, but I have a hard time believing that it's possible to get it more than once every 20 tries or something:p

Mosp

Noob
I'm sure this has been mentioned somewhere but I can't find it. Just a reminder that b2xx df2 combos in the corner are character dependent and won't combo on some of the cast so it's always wise to have different combos for that situation.

Erazor

Noob
Updated the OP. I've added a new Test Section in the third post, where all combos with missing damage numbers are displayed. Feel free to try them and provide the damage numbers here.

F3, 3xxskyalert, ji3xxMB Dead on.

Got another corner cross up dead on combo. 40 percent if you land all 4 arrows with dead on. 36 other wise. Couple things to note that I showed in the video. First its cross up so you have to reverse the input and second you have to time it so sky alert only hits with one arrow. If it hits two it not only makes it harder to land jumping 3. It also is no longer considered a cross up and dead on won't even land as far as I know. Also ex dead on(and normal dead on off a juggle) is a hard knock down. So I go for another meter burn cross up on supes wake up. If you time it right it'll stuff his rising grab if he tries to go for it. :p

TimTim

Don't Hate
A cool cat showed me b3 j3 dash 3 (reversed input) sky alert 223 load.
Extremely easy to do, gives you load, and second most damaging after j.3 j.2 111 load.
Also works after a juggle like j.3 d.1 freeze.
I'll update with the damage.
Raw b3 29%
D1 freeze 25%
j.3 d1 freeze 33%
What's even nicer is that after the j.3 d1 freeze ... 223 hits low enough to where you can super instantly and it'll reset. If you delay it a bit it'll hit after a d.1 freeze too.
Ending in 223 hurricane is kinda hard but 111 slide is easy enough. 1-2% more on each combo above. Not exactly worth it.

Extremely easy to do, gives you load, and second most damaging after j.3 j.2 111 load.
Can you explain how this is done? I can't seem to get the 3 after dashing. The recovery is too slow, or is there some kind of "dash cancel" trick behind this?

TimTim

Don't Hate
113 Super b3 j2 (walk forward slightly) 11 ice arrow j2 f2d13- 48%
You can get more damage especially without ice arrow.
Can you explain how this is done? I can't seem to get the 3 after dashing. The recovery is too slow, or is there some kind of "dash cancel" trick behind this?
I messed up sorry :( no jump 3 just b3 dash 3. Damage values are correct though.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
You can get more damage especially without ice arrow.

I messed up sorry :( no jump 3 just b3 dash 3. Damage values are correct though.
This was a literal 5 minute combo lol, I jumped on the GA bandwagon when Chris(t) G won.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I wasn't seriously going to mess around with Green Arrow, I was messing around with him when Chris G won UFGT. I found that Xray combo, checked to see if it was posted in here, and it wasn't. I decided to post it lol.

Erazor

Noob
Also works after a juggle like j.3 d.1 freeze.
I'll update with the damage.
Raw b3 29%
D1 freeze 25%
j.3 d1 freeze 33%
What's even nicer is that after the j.3 d1 freeze ... 223 hits low enough to where you can super instantly and it'll reset. If you delay it a bit it'll hit after a d.1 freeze too.
Ending in 223 hurricane is kinda hard but 111 slide is easy enough. 1-2% more on each combo above. Not exactly worth it.
You can even sneak another Sky Alert in:
Ice Arrow, b3, 3~Sky Alert, Sky Alert, 223~Load Arrow = 28% which is awesome. The idea with the 3~Sky Alert is great :)

Squizz

Corps Speedster
Chris G made GA look so goddamn good vs Tom B. My point here is besides Chris' D1 >4 (low) or D1>Jd4 (overhead) what real mix up does GA have to keep the pressure on.

Arrow

Noob
Too much cartoons not enough combos. Also on some of the combos you don't show the damage and the video doesn't show their practicality. Good effort though.
It wasn't meant to show the damage. And it's not an intuitive video it's a style video that's why i stated it as "movie" meaning to show not give any insight. The video is only for the "flashyness" i would like to make more videos dealing with the mechanics but later on because i have fun doing these more i'll progress into those soon enough. Thanks for the criticism though.

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
It wasn't meant to show the damage. And it's not an intuitive video it's a style video that's why i stated it as "movie" meaning to show not give any insight. The video is only for the "flashyness" i would like to make more videos dealing with the mechanics but later on because i have fun doing these more i'll progress into those soon enough. Thanks for the criticism though.
Well for style and flashiness I think it's a cool video though the cartoon parts took a bit long taking away the attention from the combos. I will look forward to your future work.

Arrow

Noob
Well for style and flashiness I think it's a cool video though the cartoon parts took a bit long taking away the attention from the combos. I will look forward to your future work.
Thanks man i most certainly respect you as a person due to the fact that you were real with me from the start can't wait to put out more sick content and im going to be looking to wow you and people of your kind now thanks man.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I am going to go out on a limb... and assume you like Green Arrow?:joker:

Just kidding. I really enjoyed the video. I really liked how you added the cartoon parts. Only complaint is that I didn't like the second song. That is my fault though. :cool:

Arrow

Noob
I am going to go out on a limb... and assume you like Green Arrow?:joker:

Just kidding. I really enjoyed the video. I really liked how you added the cartoon parts. Only complaint is that I didn't like the second song. That is my fault though. :cool:
Haha thanks bro your awesome i put those songs because i wanted it to be like an amv with some injustice flavor. thanks bro <3