What's new

Guide Archery's A Hobby - Green Arrow Living Combo Thread

TimTim

Don't Hate
MysticBoudha
I tried the freeze b.3 j.3 j.3 111 load in training mode and I love it. Best load offline, I even find it fun.
Then I tried that shit online lol.
IMPOSSIBRU!

7L

Heads up!
Oh just a little thing for resets. If they dont have clash of course...

Normal combo...lets say... f2d13 ice arrow j1 111 super. B3 j3 111 load ice arrow. 51%.

Doing b3 j3 22 hurricane bow after super is 51%. This way you get an ice arrow too along with the same damage

Oh just a little thing for resets. If they dont have clash of course...

Normal combo...lets say... f2d13 ice arrow j1 111 super. B3 j3 111 load ice arrow. 51%.

Doing b3 j3 22 hurricane bow after super is 51%. This way you get an ice arrow too along with the same damage
its a nice setup but if they have clash its kinda useless. but if they do have clash you should just f2d13 super b3 ice arrow b3. they cant clash the b3 and you have time to load an ice arrow. granted it only does 45% but they cant clash so its worth the 5% in my opinion

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
what is the purpose of loading arrows at the end of combos? i see people do this and dont understand it. i guess im kinda new to GA but would like to pick up a new secondary

what is the purpose of loading arrows at the end of combos? i see people do this and dont understand it. i guess im kinda new to GA but would like to pick up a new secondary
depending on the combo its safe. and with green arrow you always want to have an arrow stocked. like when you're midscreen you want to have a freeze arrow stock because its your combo extender midscreen.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
hhmm. interesting. i would have thought a MB stinger or even df1 would give you enough space to change the arrow without punishment. but i imagine it must depend on the character you're playing against and what kind of spacing you want to leave. obviously keep zoners close and pressure characters away. After a high damage combo though i would think most people dont pressure right away and will try to take a second to think about how to hit you next.

hhmm. interesting. i would have thought a MB stinger or even df1 would give you enough space to change the arrow without punishment. but i imagine it must depend on the character you're playing against and what kind of spacing you want to leave. obviously keep zoners close and pressure characters away. After a high damage combo though i would think most people dont pressure right away and will try to take a second to think about how to hit you next.
green arrow's high damage combos usually start with his super so thats why alot of ppl(i could be wrong)dont mb his specials. green arrow does horrible damage when compared to some of the other characters. his ice with is really useful scales his combos so bad. but you are right. you can mb stinger to end a combo but in my opinion its not worth the meter

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
well i cant say because like i said i haven't used him much. but i think a lot of hits will equal to quicker meter building. also 113 and f2d13 both combo into super move, though with almost no time to hitconfirm, the trade is you wont need to worry about ice arrow scaling. i prefer the mid low high mixup as its m0re difficult for the opponent to block,though 113 is more damaging.

well i cant say because like i said i haven't used him much. but i think a lot of hits will equal to quicker meter building. also 113 and f2d13 both combo into super move, though with almost no time to hitconfirm, the trade is you wont need to worry about ice arrow scaling. i prefer the mid low high mixup as its m0re difficult for the opponent to block,though 113 is more damaging.
i know that already lol. you want to save ice arrow for after the super. the combo i use is : f2d13 super b3 j2 11 d4 j2 22 hurricane bow. i dont always do the full combo because of clash risk. so after the b3 i usually ice arrow then b3 again because they cant clash the b3 so its guaranteed 45% damage

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
ha for sure. just spreading for other GA noobs like myself who maybe havent learned this or are as new to the GA threads. I usually play as joker or a few other villains

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
if you like small agile characters with good mixups id suggest harley, but theres a decent amount of mid to big characters too

Erazor

Noob
its a nice setup but if they have clash its kinda useless. but if they do have clash you should just f2d13 super b3 ice arrow b3. they cant clash the b3 and you have time to load an ice arrow. granted it only does 45% but they cant clash so its worth the 5% in my opinion
It's better to use a super reset instead of a super combo, the damage output is much higher. Also, never do b3, ice arrow, b3 after super. You can just do b3, b3 and you don't get the downscaling from the ice arrow.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Hey guys, i hope i'm not comming late, i'm without internet now and my Injustice is still unpatched, i'm not in home, so i had to hack some school internet to get in.

I ca now finnally start participating at full on Injustice and share my information with all of you.
FYI i didn't settle with a definitive main yet, but i'm having some fun with Flash, Green Arrow, and Aquaman, so far are the characters that i've been playing the most of it.

I'm posting this on the GA forum community because i want to talk about him first only, then i will see what its been said about other characters and share my thoughs as well.

Notes to take in account
NEVER use a D2, unless its a starter, actually if you hit a D2 on a BnB after you use an Ice Arrow the damage is Xcaled twice, this because Ice Arrow already Scales his damage
Always end your combos with a Stinger (MB) to add an extreme damage
Use downward savage blast in case you need a chance to load an ice arrow (best way to do this is punishing with D1 into Savage blast)
Hurricanne Bow doesn’t allow to load another arrow after you use it.
GA’s B3 is fast, but its not so efficient to use in case you use the (Roundhouse) Transition, into B3, it needs to be timed very precisely

Here is some good damage (around he house of +30% with 1 bar) starting off from a D1 Ice arrow connected, and possibly (didn't tested yet) a chance to load another arrow for another wave after a MB Stinger.

Punish Deathstroke Sword Flip (-10 on block it seems) and similar stuff
D1~Ice Arrow, B3, J3, 22, Stinger(MB)
D1~Ice Arrow, B3 J2, J2, 22 Stinger (MB)
With Roundhouse Transition (R)

D1~R, J2, 22 Ice Arrow, J2, 22 Stinger
D1~R J2, 22, Ice Arrow B3, J3, Hurricane Bow

Timing B3 after a R transition (damage goes to 37 to 44 “Can’t remember now)
D1~Ice Arrow, J2, 22~(R), B3, J3, 22, Stinger (MB)

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Punish Deathstroke Sword Flip (-10 on block it seems) and similar stuff...
I hate to tell you this but whatever tech you had for sword flip isn't going to be relevant after tomorrow when the Batgirl update hits. We have confirmation that in exchange for a nerf on low gunshot (down to -9 frm -4, less chip and they also gave air gun shot less falling.)they made his sword spin +4 on hit at all times so its not punishable on hit anymore.
http://testyourmight.com/threads/confirmed-changes-for-next-patch.32710/

Check that out and plan accordingly.

Here are some useless midscreen meterburn combos I haven't seen posted yet:
113~DF2MB, D4, Load Arrow 24% (Requires An Electric Arrow Pre-Loaded)
113~DF2MB, Dash, BF3, Load Arrow 26%
113~DF2MB, Dash, BF3MB, Load Arrow 31%
B2~DB2MB, Load Arrow 18%

I tested these combos on Deathstroke and set him to use his 10 Frame QuickFire wakeup attack. After all these combos you can safely load an arrow and not have to worry about being punished, at least on someone with a 10 frame wakeup attack. You have enough time to load and block a 10 frame wakeup attack. I'm not sure what the fastes wakeup attack in the game is I'll have to check later and see if you can safely load on faster wakeup attacks. Either way these combos are pretty useless. I'm just trying to figure out a way to incorporate more meterburn specials into the gameplan.

46% in the corner for one bar. Since everyone's been messing around with Dead on. Here ya go. Note the jump 3 is a cross up so you have to reverse the input for dead on

And here's a mid screen combo for 28% off of d1 and ice arrow. Its not much in terms of damage(though off of d1 you can't complain) only down side is the timing is extremely strict. Lol its hard for me to to do consistently. Also again reversed inputs after the 3

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Welcome to the GA community :)
What do you mean by Roundhouse Transition?
its the bat computer and similar interacts, we're calling the 3rd wall interactable.

I hate to tell you this but whatever tech you had for sword flip isn't going to be relevant after tomorrow when the Batgirl update hits. We have confirmation that in exchange for a nerf on low gunshot (down to -9 frm -4, less chip and they also gave air gun shot less falling.)they made his sword spin +4 on hit at all times so its not punishable on hit anymore.
http://testyourmight.com/threads/confirmed-changes-for-next-patch.32710/

Check that out and plan accordingly.
which will be buffed? Sword spin (db3) or sword flip(df3)

shaowebb

its the bat computer and similar interacts, we're calling the 3rd wall interactable.

which will be buffed? Sword spin (db3) or sword flip(df3)
Apparently Sword Spin, but the +4 didn't happen. They Deathstrokers have been testing and it seems it is no longer unsafe on hit. It is now NEUTRAL on hit. No advantage if we guess react properly.

shaowebb

46% in the corner for one bar. Since everyone's been messing around with Dead on. Here ya go. Note the jump 3 is a cross up so you have to reverse the input for dead on

And here's a mid screen combo for 28% off of d1 and ice arrow. Its not much in terms of damage(though off of d1 you can't complain) only down side is the timing is extremely strict. Lol its hard for me to to do consistently. Also again reversed inputs after the 3
Beautiful stuff on these. Question though...what does the damage on the second one do if you use MB Sky Alert rather than the normal ones since timing is rough?

Also...your first combo has me excited that I may be able to wreck folks on wakeup if I simply go for the crossup and then air dead on afterwards to catch them off guard. Whats the damage on just those two together?

shaowebb

I thought of this combo after seeing the dead on mb that MysticBhouda posted. Needs ice arrow loaded and one bar of meter.

b3, ji3, ji2, 1 1xx d4, dash in, crossover ji3xx dead on mb = 42%

you can simplify it for slightly less damage (use online etc)

b3, ji3, ji2, 1xx d4, dash in, crossover ji3xx dead on mb = 41%

b3, ji3, 2 2xx d4, dash in, cross over ji3xx dead on mb = 39%

Also an electric arrow into ice arrow reset. starting out with electric arrow loaded.

1 1 3xx 4, b3, dash in d2xx db4, d1xx 4 = 25%

Due to damage scaling you might as well dash up to them while they are frozen and whip out another ice arrow for a mixup.

Beautiful stuff on these. Question though...what does the damage on the second one do if you use MB Sky Alert rather than the normal ones since timing is rough?

Also...your first combo has me excited that I may be able to wreck folks on wakeup if I simply go for the crossup and then air dead on afterwards to catch them off guard. Whats the damage on just those two together?
Okay so your first question, well, to put it simply its not worth it. Not only does it make things even more strict to land.(If you wait to long after the back 3 into the 3xxMBsky alert, all 4 arrows will hit and this will push them to far for the second sky alert to land)

And jumping crossing up3xxMBdead on is pretty gdlk, with just three arrows hitting its 27% if you time it right and land all for arrows its 34%. not only that, you can fake a cross up by doing just Dead on alone early in your jump, and its still a good 20 something percent plus knock down.(with MB)

shaowebb

Awesome stuff man. I added your combos to the OP. Loving that jumping crossup deadon thing since its so heavy hitting and gives you options to mess with folks.