What's new

[11/20/19] PS4 & Xbox November Patch Notes

Comments

Derek; i have an idea
Tyler; What is it?
Derek; Speed Demon is a very satanic name, lets change it to the Spins.
Tyler; Awesome

Lol Raiden needs it haha. But obviously it will be fixed. It's funny, when he has a busted issue "will be fixed ASAP" when he sucks nothing for months lmao....this will be fixed within a week if that long. That being said his buffs are meh at best. It's better than nothing but nothing groundbreaking either.

Lol Raiden needs it haha. But obviously it will be fixed. It's funny, when he has a busted issue "will be fixed ASAP" when he sucks nothing for months lmao....this will be fixed within a week if that long. That being said his buffs are meh at best. It's better than nothing but nothing groundbreaking either.
To be fair on the speed of patching, Raiden being mediocre doesnt break the game. An infinite combo definitely breaks the game.

I don't think Raiden has ever been S Tier in any of the games. Let him be S Tier for once.

I also don't understand the name change for Kabal's 3rd variation. What's wrong with Speed Demon?

I hope he could combo into it after the patch in the corner. Allow one thunder strike in his combo. His combos would look sick

I don't think Raiden has ever been S Tier in any of the games. Let him be S Tier for once.

I also don't understand the name change for Kabal's 3rd variation. What's wrong with Speed Demon?
What? Displacer Raiden was a top 10 variations towards the end of mkx life

Raiden Front Punch (and all other 8f or faster normals) start up is now 9f to prevent an infinite combo
If this (or something similar to this) really happened i'm gonna delete the game for real.
It'll be an infinitely simpler fix than that. All they have to do is add a forced combo string end to the lightning strike so following attacks dont continue to string together and can instead be blocked. Done. No frame changes needed. Same thing as something like D'Vorah's ovipositor rush.

Raiden’s Thunder God variation was easily S-tier during the beginning of MKX.

What is a Proximity Repel Region?
The only thing I can think of is the space between the characters if they go as close to each other as possible before you one starts pushing the other back.

If they decreased Liu's crouching proximity repel region then I guess you can now come closer to him (while he's ducking) than before before you start pushing him back

The only thing I can think of is the space between the characters if they go as close to each other as possible before you one starts pushing the other back.

If they decreased Liu's crouching proximity repel region then I guess you can now come closer to him (while he's ducking) than before before you start pushing him back
Hmm... Interesting. Good catch.

We need a dictionary of translation or something for some of the patch note terms.