What's new

Your Most Anticipated Games For 2024

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Bro, this was such a sick trailer! I’m actually glad they didn’t show too many of the new weapons and spells, I want to find all of them on my own and test them myself. That said, whatever that incantation was that gives you angel wings… that looked DOPE AF! And of course all the bosses looked gnarly, man I cannot wait!

And not only did they post the release date, it’s only 4 months away in June! I thought for sure it was gonna be at the EARLIEST in late Fall, like in November or something. Welp, time to plan to put in PTO for the 21st!
Of course another Berserk reference with the automatic crossbow, pretty typical for From (which I always appreciate).

I'm excited for all the weapon arts, but I'll probably be using the blasphemous blade anyways... although the boss that was probably Miquella and the other fire giant type guy may force me to ditch my baby :(

The bosses look great to me of course, but believe it or not that's not the main draw of these games for me aside from Sekiro. The sense of adventure and discovery is why I love Elden Ring so much, so I'm hoping the new map doesn't just have a ton of repeated content.

Really digging the new dagger throw and triple kick AoWs. (at least from a visual standpoint, they may suck lol)

Enemy design looks as fucked and awesome as ever. The part with the guy pulling his, uh, head sword... out... was.. wow. lol.
Handshake to the animator responsible for that one.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Of course another Berserk reference with the automatic crossbow, pretty typical for From (which I always appreciate).

I'm excited for all the weapon arts, but I'll probably be using the blasphemous blade anyways... although the boss that was probably Miquella and the other fire giant type guy may force me to ditch my baby :(

The bosses look great to me of course, but believe it or not that's not the main draw of these games for me aside from Sekiro. The sense of adventure and discovery is why I love Elden Ring so much, so I'm hoping the new map doesn't just have a ton of repeated content.
Eww, you use the Blasphemous Blade? Next thing you’ll tell me is that you don’t level cap your character…