What's new

YOMI FOREVER KING Wins Mortal Kombat X @ The Fall Classic 2015!

666 I HazeOner

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Tom Brady possessed DJT's soul near the end to prevent the mop
DJT has always been the better ice warrior, forgotten the MK9 sub xray cancel~grab into Bernie for the match win against PL? :)

Hype top 8 for sure!! Better review those Slayer matches if you still think AA's are not present in this game, he sure was the MVP of this tournament!

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
Rito pls nerferino this Goro.
Remember when I made that post comparing the Wound and FK beef to Meek and Drake?

Remember how Drake answered with Back to Back?

King just won 2 majors...BACK TO BACK.

I'm sure yall see where I'm going with this lol. Can't wait til SCR
We really shouldn't be comparing King to someone like Drake.. Drizzy weak af..

Also, Meek revealed Drake got urinated on - I think King deserves better :p

Drake/Meek beef was probably the weakest shit of all time

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
This must be what King meant when he was talking about how hard Yomi locals are. It's just yomi all over the place in that top 8 lol

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Out of curiosity, in top 8 collective ly how many variations where used?

The writing in the OP is throughout the Tourney but how many altogether because that top 8 was diverse

666 I HazeOner

Also gonna give credit to the top 3 YOMI boys for not making top 3 a snooze fest. They managed to deliver some quality matches even though they play each other on a daily basis.
God damn, I'm still hype atm :) great stuff!!

i reckon fk couldve just pred it all the way, he went for goro for a bit of hype factor, he just got surprised by the change of character just like DJt was caught by the goro pick, he didnt punish all fks telestomps, by his standard he couldve easily back dash or forward dash the stomp by reaction

666 I HazeOner

I predict a thread "Goro won a major, Kenshi needs serious buffs" in the Kenshi forums.
You forgot one thread option :) just look at the quote below, hahaha! Found the gem on the 2d page of this thread.
I hope I'm not suffering from a broken sarcasm detector, that shit is mad expensive and keeps on breaking when reading TYM.

That goro display made me sick, shame on nrs for obviously making goro too OP in patch. Ban this garbage from competitive play until its fixed!

666 I HazeOner

@MF SLAYER awesome showing! Shaolin seeing top 3 at a major is dope! Keep up the awesome work!

Oh hey, maybe you should consider doing that Shaolin Guide one of these days, I'd love to add a tidbit or two to it! I'm just sick of people asking about it lmao
Best tech of the day was that if you want to learn how to AA you should start playing K.J. - AA machine and great way to learn the basics of AA in this game, he's like an AA gateway drug lol.
We need to honour Lord Slayer in a dedicated thread in the K.J. forums asap, Slayer played a textbook Shaolin K.J. The match footage alone is enough as a guide on how to play mr Shakram!

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Out of curiosity, in top 8 collective ly how many variations where used?

The writing in the OP is throughout the Tourney but how many altogether because that top 8 was diverse
Aftershock Tremor
Crystalline Tremor
Tempest Kung Lao
Hish Qu Ten Predator
Summoner Quan Chi
Shaolin Kung Jin
Kuatan Warrior Goro
Grandmaster Sub Zero
Kobu Jitsu Tanya
Hollywood Cassie Cage
Royal Storm Kitana
Jax Heavy Weapons