What's new

YOMI FOREVER KING Wins Mortal Kombat X @ The Fall Classic 2015!

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I think this tournament taught us a lot.

1: MKX is alive and well. The tournaments and viewership has not died down even after EVO.

2: The balance is as great as it's ever been. I really think instead of a top 10, there's more like a top 20 now.

3: @FOREVER KING is playing out of his mind right now. Two consecutive back to back major wins.

4: YOMI was the best thing that ever happened to NRS fighters and hope more players follow suit and make something similar. @YOMI SLAYER beating @SonicFox5000 was the hypest match of the entire top 8 and pools were even exciting to watch for that matter when Chris G came to play against Sonic in I would say a closer set than some realize.

5: People have leveled up. Gone are the days of "NRS players don't know footsies". I really think going forward, this game rewards people who know not only their opponents' playstyle or tactics, but also the range and frames in which they can punish. To me, that's footsies. AAs were real AF.

6: Watch out for @YOMI RM SaltFace . He may only be getting top 8s now, but I have a feeling his Mileena is going to win a major really, really soon.

Awesome tourney. Lots of players have leveled up significantly and competition is so close right now which is great. Sonic vs Slayer was one of the best matches ever.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Would be cool to have a thread on what is your best commentator :>

I don't know all of them so I won't make it myself :eek: