What's new

YOMI DJT wins Atlanta Kombat Arena #11 (7/7/2015)

Smarr, personally, I prefer a quick paragraph summary with results, brackets, and archives to watch at my leisure.

Stop being a douchebag to people

Except you're wrong. DJT used Tempest in casuals for hours yesterday and thinks the +12 nerf did nothing to affect Lao's overall gameplan or tier placement. He just wanted to try Jax in tournament. He's bringing out Boneshaper next week, and you will still be wrong.

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
So, a guy says "being someone" in the community is not gonna take anyone far in life. I reply saying it gave me a job in a much better country. That means "calling others scrubs and saying I'm so much better than them because they're filthy casuals"? Man, you must be right!

Here I'll help you out but JUST because you're my bff: @Zephyrus, you're a scrub and I'm so much better than you because you're a filthy casual.

There you can quote me on that ;):oops::rolleyes::confused:
sure let's ignore the part where you're being condescending towards the players who "buy the game, play it for a month and then shelve it". Or how anyone who "whines" have all the reason to do so because they're as good as sonicfox /sarcasm.

Yeah let's ignore that so we can stay friends. But don't make friendships with the other people who noticed you doing all this and have called you on it. You're my bff. Not theirs. Sorry I get jealous.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
sure let's ignore the part where you're being condescending towards the players who "buy the game, play it for a month and then shelve it". Or how anyone who "whines" have all the reason to do so because they're as good as sonicfox /sarcasm.

Yeah let's ignore that so we can stay friends. But don't make friendships with the other people who noticed you doing all this and have called you on it. You're my bff. Not theirs. Sorry I get jealous.
Yes, we do ignore people who play the game for a month, whine about it on TYM, then shelve it. There are a lot of people like that around here lately. Are you saying I should whine with them? Celebrate their whinning? Celebrate our... friendship?

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
Yes, we do ignore people who play the game for a month, whine about it on TYM, then shelve it. There are a lot of people like that around here lately. Are you saying I should whine with them? Celebrate their whinning? Celebrate our... friendship?
No. I'm saying you should ignore them.

I know I tend to overreact and abuse others with insults when they're being obtuse. I know I say things with the wrong terminology and end up not correctly saying what I actually meant. I know I'm wrong and when proven as such I don't have a problem admitting I'm wrong.
But if we don't improve our behavior, everytime we open our mouth people will either ignore us or be offensive towards us.

Commentary such as the ones you make about users who want an easy win, don't help anyone. They're not going to change and try to improve, so don't bother with them. Act like they don't exist.

I'm already too late to change others opinions about me. I'm on several users ignore list though to be frank, I'm happy that I ended up there and not arguing with them about whatever I would end up arguing about.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
No. I'm saying you should ignore them.

I know I tend to overreact and abuse others with insults when they're being obtuse. I know I say things with the wrong terminology and end up not correctly saying what I actually meant. I know I'm wrong and when proven as such I don't have a problem admitting I'm wrong.
But if we don't improve our behavior, everytime we open our mouth people will either ignore us or be offensive towards us.

Commentary such as the ones you make about users who want an easy win, don't help anyone. They're not going to change and try to improve, so don't bother with them. Act like they don't exist.

I'm already too late to change others opinions about me. I'm on several users ignore list though to be frank, I'm happy that I ended up there and not arguing with them about whatever I would end up arguing about.

Call me when Lao gets a 50/50, the best pressure in the game and gun cancels. Only problem with Jax is that he's execution heavy. If you're always on point, Jax is S+ tier and fuck whoever denies how broken that character can be.
It seems you don't know Jax, best pressure in the game ?, his 6 frame 1 is a high - mid, which can be easily crouched and poked, even punished with full combo, what about Lao ?, constant pressure with mids, not even an opportunity to crouch because even the hat projectile is a mid, what about Jax ?, projectile is high ( except rocket), gotcha, dash punch, etc is high, you can't even wake up correctly on an crouched oponent, except risking everything for a full combo punish with a down dash fist.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Smarr.

PLEASE stop writing such long write ups. Thx love ya bye now. Keepo

Grats agin DJT.

Oh and while im at it, GRats on winning EVO to bro.