What's new

YOMI DJT wins Atlanta Kombat Arena #11 (7/7/2015)

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
REALLY?! Lao makes you deal with alot more bullshit? Call me when Jax gets a divekick AND a teleport. Give me a fucking break...
and if you block that divekick he gets blown up...
Won't even mention how easy it is to punish his teleport on reaction nor the fact that is tp 2 whiffs on ocasion.

Call me when Lao gets a 50/50, the best pressure in the game and gun cancels. Only problem with Jax is that he's execution heavy. If you're always on point, Jax is S+ tier and fuck whoever denies how broken that character can be.

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
Note to self...never play Goro in tournament against someone who will do nothing but jump all day.

Won't even mention how easy it is to punish his teleport on reaction nor the fact that is tp 2 whiffs on ocasion.

Call me when Lao gets a 50/50, the best pressure in the game and gun cancels. Only problem with Jax is that he's execution heavy. If you're always on point, Jax is S+ tier and fuck whoever denies how broken that character can be.
jax's gun cancel's are negative....w0t

Northern Slasher

Heads or Tails X

Jax has very little midscreen meterless. Kung Lao has huge damage options everywhere and massive pressure as well. Kung Lao is WAY more mobile as well. If you're "always on point" with Kung Lao, you'll have way more success than with Jax.

Zephyrus

Jax has very little midscreen meterless. Kung Lao has huge damage options everywhere and massive pressure as well. Kung Lao is WAY more mobile as well. If you're "always on point" with Kung Lao, you'll have way more success than with Jax.
Very little? he has a fucking 50/50. Hit superman punch (pressing down for the OH) and follow it up with a run combo.

If you're "always on point" with KL you'll what? KL is easy to use. Jax isn't. But if you can always follow up your combos with jax and have a good pressure with him that character is ridiculous.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
RM Cossner gives me a run for my money. Atleast I don't go around calling others scrubs and talking like I'm so much better than these filthy casuals because I... something something.
Except you do. The difference between you and me is that I do put money where my mouth is.

I'm sorry me saying your 5 friends in a middle of nowhere don't play the game at the highest level hurt your feelings. I'm sure you're Sonicfox on steroids. *hugs*

Northern Slasher

Heads or Tails X
Very little? he has a fucking 50/50. Hit superman punch (pressing down for the OH) and follow it up with a run combo.

If you're "always on point" with KL you'll what? KL is easy to use. Jax isn't. But if you can always follow up your combos with jax and have a good pressure with him that character is ridiculous.
The OH superman punch you are referring to costs a bar to combo off of. I said meterless. Have you even played Jax before?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
This is false. I dont know about all of his variations but wrestler and heavy weapons can get up to 30-35% meterless, which is above average for most of the cast. Actually thought wrestler could get up to 40% but would have to double check. Pumped up usually gets 26-28% which is probably average(I play against Jax payers offline every week, I would know).

Northern Slasher

Heads or Tails X
This is false. I dont know about all of his variations but wrestler and heavy weapons can get up to 30-35% meterless, which is above average for most of the cast. Actually thought wrestler could get up to 40% but would have to double check. Pumped up usually gets 26-28% which is probably average(I play against Jax payers offline every week, I would know).
No, Wrestler cannot get that much damage mid screen meterless. And I would know, I've been playing Jax since a week after release very avidly.

Zephyrus

Except you do. The difference between you and me is that I do put money where my mouth is.

I'm sorry me saying your 5 friends in a middle of nowhere don't play the game at the highest level hurt your feelings. I'm sure you're Sonicfox on steroids. *hugs*
aww how sweet you are *hugs*.
Now that we are hugging friends can you quote me calling others scrubs and saying I'm so much better than them because they're filthy casuals? Please friend?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
aww how sweet you are *hugs*.
Now that we are hugging friends can you quote me calling others scrubs and saying I'm so much better than them because they're filthy casuals? Please friend?
Can you quote me? *hugs* I'll wait.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
No, Wrestler cannot get that much damage mid screen meterless. And I would know, I've been playing Jax since a week after release very avidly.
The 40% was in the corner, just checked. But your saying he cant do 30% midscreen because I could have sworn he could. I do realize now that his pumped up only do around 20%, not 30%, that was my bad.

Edit: Nvm he can do 30% in pumped up with 3b2.

Zephyrus

Can you quote me? *hugs* I'll wait.
"It did! That's why I got a cool job in the US, by being someone involved in the community and not someone who buys the game, plays it for a month, whines about it and then shelves it. It literally has nothing to do with "being someone". It's about the level of whinniness TYM has reached. But I'm sure it's not you guys, you're all Sonicfoxes capable of getting top 3ing at Evo, it's the "character" or the "game" I mean it has to be right?"

post #1124 in the thread:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/the-official-mkx-complain-rant-thread.50744/page-45#post-1806628

I like us being friends. *hugs*

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
"It did! That's why I got a cool job in the US, by being someone involved in the community and not someone who buys the game, plays it for a month, whines about it and then shelves it. It literally has nothing to do with "being someone". It's about the level of whinniness TYM has reached. But I'm sure it's not you guys, you're all Sonicfoxes capable of getting top 3ing at Evo, it's the "character" or the "game" I mean it has to be right?"

post #1124 in the thread:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/the-official-mkx-complain-rant-thread.50744/page-45#post-1806628

I like us being friends. *hugs*
Where am I saying I'm so much better than them because they're filthy casuals? *holds hands*

Zephyrus

Where am I saying I'm so much better than them because they're filthy casuals? *holds hands*
oh it needs to be said with those exact words?
I mean, what you wrote there has a pretty clear message and it's precisely that. But if you require a word for word quote, then I'm afraid I can't comply with the request.

*holds hand into his chest*

think we're moving too fast on the friendship though.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main

Kung Lao has the best pressure in the game lol idk what you're saying.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
oh it needs to be said with those exact words?
I mean, what you wrote there has a pretty clear message and it's precisely that. But if you require a word for word quote, then I'm afraid I can't comply with the request.

*holds hand into his chest*

think we're moving too fast on the friendship though.
So, a guy says "being someone" in the community is not gonna take anyone far in life. I reply saying it gave me a job in a much better country. That means "calling others scrubs and saying I'm so much better than them because they're filthy casuals"? Man, you must be right!

Here I'll help you out but JUST because you're my bff: @Zephyrus, you're a scrub and I'm so much better than you because you're a filthy casual.

There you can quote me on that ;):oops::rolleyes::confused: