What's new

YOMI | DJT (Kung Lao/Tempest) Wins Mortal Kombat X @ Midwest Championships in Murfreesboro, TN

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
funny. They laughed at me too when I said who was in the roster and who wasn't based on how their costumes were depicted in the comic.

Lot of crows eaten there by those clowns.
Are you kidding??? You were proven wrong by Kenshi and Quan Chi. Shut the fuck up.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Congrats to DJT and all of top 8. Was fantastic to watch.

And of course we are going to see characters make noise, the game is only 6 weeks old guys. We don't know everything yet and it's fine to admit that.

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
Are you kidding??? You were proven wrong by Kenshi and Quan Chi. Shut the fuck up.
wait what?

By Quan Chi? A character who was already announced before the comics were out?
And Kenshi? A character who I acknowledged uncertainty simply because that was from before MKX story started? As in, Scorpion still had his mk9 outfit?

Downright unbelievable. Go read the posts I made there. i specifically said who wasn't going to be in on day 1 and to no surprise, I was right. You can spin however the fuck you want, but you were wrong and I was right. Still waiting for that mc donald application.

But enough about that.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
wait what?

And Kenshi? A character who I acknowledged uncertainty simply because that was from before MKX story started? As in, Scorpion still had his mk9 outfit?

Downright unbelievable. Go read the posts I made there. i specifically said who wasn't going to be in on day 1 and to no surprise, I was right. You can spin however the fuck you want, but you were wrong and I was right. Still waiting for that mc donald application.

But enough about that.
Jesus Christ, the delusion levels are beyond belief. You can join your fellow morons in my ignore list.

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
wait what?

But enough about that.
U need to go read a book and take a cold water bath then a nap

JLG

Noob
If you're so psychic enter tournaments and win.
Play the lottery as well.
I don't think it works that way. For example, Lebron James and Lionel Messi are arguably the best players in basketball and football, respectively. They have tremendous skill and understand the game from a player's perspective at the highest level. And yet, I would still trust a professional coach and even some professional analysts' opinions more than James and Messi's opinions about strategy and the overall game, even if that coach or analyst could not possibly score to save their life.

I might as well mention that I don't know this Zephyrus fellow and was not paid by him to comment.

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
What the fuck happened here? Wow, what a derailed thread.

At any rate, congrats DJT!

podizzler3000

http://streamable.com/ti5z
Hey guys just wanted to say this tournament was well run and entertaining. True the YOMI guys are a little too buddy buddy to make for a super intense matchup.

I thought Pig of the Hut vs. MIT was the best match of the day. I was a little disappointed that Majin's raiden didnt go further after seeing his offense but maybe next time.

Also bongjutsu is becoming more and more gross to watch. So i was happy to see Kung Lao win.

But yeah the tourney was great. the commentators were good although jagoblake did start screaming into the mic at a few points lol.

Looking forward to the next event.

E

Eldriken

Hey guys just wanted to say this tournament was well run and entertaining. True the YOMI guys are a little too buddy buddy to make for a super intense matchup.

I thought Pig of the Hut vs. MIT was the best match of the day. I was a little disappointed that Majin's raiden didnt go further after seeing his offense but maybe next time.

Also bongjutsu is becoming more and more gross to watch. So i was happy to see Kung Lao win.

But yeah the tourney was great. the commentators were good although jagoblake did start screaming into the mic at a few points lol.

Looking forward to the next event.
He was getting hype. There's nothing wrong with that. Other commentators do it as well.

Damn I missed this whole thing. Should have checked tym I guess haha.

Why are people still asking how storms posts so fast? It's been 4 years come on people lmao.....

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Watching the whole shebang now, pretty good so far. I don't mean to hate, but the announcers, at least this early on, are more annoying than informative, heh. Just don't care for them much.

Still, great tourney from what I've seen so far (I'm an hour and change in on the archive). but I'll be honest, I will would consider an item knocked off my bucket list, to never have to watch the mindlessly boring and absurd Raiden idiocy again. I'm not trying to get out a soap box here, its certainly not the place, but talk about a hype/fun killer. I'm not even talking about effectiveness, its just so boring.