What's new

Win A Trip to Final Round 2 Ways - Online Tournaments - Almost $500 Xbox, $300 PS3 Total Pot

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Sooooo DragonGod and Mr. Aquaman?

Those are the only ppl who don't regularly place Top 8 in majors but did at DTN.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Sooooo DragonGod and Mr. Aquaman?

Those are the only ppl who don't regularly place Top 8 in majors but did at DTN.
My idea if a major is 60+ w 50% from out of area

What were the exact #s for DTN

I'm open to this

I don't wanna disrespect anyone and I want to be fair but I thought DTN was all Nj/NY less than 30

Pig Of The Hut

This is pretty awesome!!! Can locals join? and can the winner hand pick a player in the tournament if they do not want to take the prize?
Yes id really like locals to join however in the spirit of the tournament's focus (getting new competitive blood to FR for hype)id ask if any Atl player wins he can pick who he wants to give prize to as well as receive his entry back

Pig Of The Hut

Yeah, my fraud scorpion has come back to haunt me.
lol

I kinda wanted to do No top 8 placers after TFC rule or new patch but then i thought it'd be kinda disrespectful to previous top 8 placers?

Idk I can be swung any way on this

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
DTN was not a major, me and 7L were the only ones out of state. And 7L isnt far at all, I traveled because I had the time at the time and travel was easy with someone else. It was a hype regional that had no real focus on IGAU. My civil war perormance was week 1 and there was a shit load of names there but I agree to not putting it on the list either. Lets me be a crazy wild card in the 360 rebelo tourny. Im in there.

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
lol

I kinda wanted to do No top 8 placers after TFC rule or new patch but then i thought it'd be kinda disrespectful to previous top 8 placers?

Idk I can be swung any way on this
Nah it's fair. Besides it's fun to see new players tearing it up.