What's new

Win A Trip to Final Round 2 Ways - Online Tournaments - Almost $500 Xbox, $300 PS3 Total Pot

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
STREAM IS NOW LIVE FOR YOU EARLY BIRDS! twitch.tv/mr_aquaman. I have opened the room REBELOTOURNAMENT on xbl, competitors please join this room. I will make a koth to test connections etc etc for the next hour or so, so come join

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Fine with me, but I don't believe I'm playing @Relaxedstate anymore, though. Posted saying to have someone else take his spot on one of these two tournament threads if I remember correctly.
Yes. Unfortunately I will be traveling down to VA. There is a regional tourney tomorrow, so I wouldn't be able to get on past 8. Sorry man.

Consider yourself lucky :p

Nah but seriously, why don't you add me and we can play another time. I really like playing the flash MU. Cyborg can be very very annoying for him. Have much experience playing any?

SEV

Noob
Yes. Unfortunately I will be traveling down to VA. There is a regional tourney tomorrow, so I wouldn't be able to get on past 8. Sorry man.

Consider yourself lucky :p

Nah but seriously, why don't you add me and we can play another time. I really like playing the flash MU. Cyborg can be very very annoying for him. Have much experience playing any?
I play K7 a decent amount, but I wouldn't say that I have the MU down to a T or anything though.