What's new

Win A Trip to Final Round 2 Ways - Online Tournaments - Almost $500 Xbox, $300 PS3 Total Pot

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Atlanta Kombat's Pig of the Hut has become known for his energetic and passionate personality, and also for his steadfast dedication to creating excitement and hype within the community. Before Final Round each year, Pig usually has something special in store -- and this year is no exception. As announced today, there are not one, but two online tournaments coming up in order to give players a shot at winning some money towards attending Final Round 2014. Here are the details:

Injustice Gods Among Us

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT MAKING ANY MONEY ON THIS - THIS IS FOR THE COMMUNITY

This event will be streamed: Twitch.tv/Streamofthehut

Backup streams: T.B.A.

Dates:
Xbox - Feb 7th 2014 8pm
PS3 - Feb 8th 2014 7pm

FINALS for both - Sunday 7pm

Braket/Pools released Feb 5th 10:15pm est

Paypal Payment Only: $10.00 [email protected] - See Instructions below
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:

PAYMENT IS DUE BY WEDNESDAY FEB 5TH 10PM EST THROUGH PAYPAL WITH THE ABSOLUTE CORRECT INFO, IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING BELOW I WILL RETURN YOUR MONEY AND THAT IS THAT.

Paypal Only: [email protected] $10.00
I DO NOT KNOW AL OF YOUR REAL NAMES - PLEASE WHEN YOU PAYPAL THE MONEY INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION - I WILL NOT TRACK 70-100 DIFFERENT PEOPLE DOWN

-Name
-Gamertag
-System

XBOX Dates
POOLS Friday Feb 7th 8pm est (expect long tourney but we will move fast and not stream every match....We need to move quick.)

THE NIGHT OF THE TOURNEY ILL ASK EVERYONE TO JOIN A ROOM I WILL MAKE TITLED After the name of the tourney. Its best for all to be in there to view the bracket, listen for the matches.

YOU MUST REPORT TO ME OR MY HELPERS (I WILL HAVE THEM) THE RESULTS ASAP

I REQUIRE EVERY ONE OF YOU TO ALWAYS HAVE A COPY OF THE BRACKET OPEN WITH YOU SO YOU YOURSELF CAN GO AHEAD AND PLAY YOUR NEXT MATCH WHEN YOU SEE IT UPDATED AND JUST LET ME KNOW. THIS WILL HELP SPEED THINGS ALONG. I WILL NOT BABYSIT 100 PEOPLE, you all can look for yourselves where we are on the bracket and play your next opponent. I will help as much as i can but in a chat room and my stream and streaming its hard to baby sit 100 people lol

ALL POOLS WILL BE GENERATED LIVE ON MY STREAM DAYS BEFORE TOURNEY TO ENSURE NO BS, COMPLAINTS, "PIG RIGGED IT" etc

Tournament #1: Official King of the Rebelos Online Tournament
  • This tournament is eligible for EVERYONE except if you have ever placed in a top 8 major
  • NO TOP 8 PLACER FROM UFGT-TODAY MAY ENTER WHATSOEVER OR PLAY FOR ANYONE
  • THIS IS TO GIVE ALL NEW BLOOD A SHOT (Top 8 placers see below tournament #2)
  • Other than that Anyone may Enter (XBL + PS3 Tournaments for each)
  • USA AND CANADA ONLY (sorry mazdin)
  • Tournament will NOT happen without minimum of 24 entrants per system. This has nothing to do with me, it's me making the tournament worthwhile for you because it means you will win $240.00 at minimum which will cover half or more of your flight or bus or gas.
  • You can be sponsored by someone who believes in you (Someone can pay to sign you up, if that person cannot go though then runner up gets the prize so sponsor wisely)
  • All Matches are 3/5
  • Stage selection is random 50/50
  • Wireless connections ARE BANNED (i know who you are and if someone complains about your connection I will test it myself)
  • Recommended wired speed to compete: 20+ down less than 10ms-15ms ping and more than 4 upload
  • You may compete on both systems (pay twice)
PRIZES:

• Winner Takes All and must use the $ for a flight or to pay for transportation to Final Round. Trust me I will know if you don't. If you win the tournament and for some unknown reason cannot go to Final Round the runner up gets the prize.
  • Runner Up gets a FREE KTP shirt payed for by me to support Eric and the KTP Gang.

Tournament #2 - High Stakes Elite Top 8 Tournament

• Both systems
  • You may compete on both systems (pay twice)
  • 50/50 random stage
  • Wired connections only
  • The only players who may enter this tournament are TOP 8 PLACERS. This tournament is designed to give all those who have tasted success a chance to be pitted against the biggest dogs of all in a bracket made of hell.
  • $25.00 a person (if you guys want to decrease this to $20.00 Im fine with that as well)
  • The idea of this is most top 8 placers wont enter and there are fewer top 8 players eligible to enter. So to make it worth their while I've raised the stakes
  • All Matches 4/7 (Get your money worth)
  • All will be streamed
  • Winner takes All
  • Runner Up Gets a KTP Shirt
  • And YES you must use the $$$ to ensure you will definitely be at Final Round. Thats the whole point.
Please: No complaints about lag please, or dropping winning combos due to a spike. You know what you're getting into. Im just here to offer an opportunity for someone lucky to win each tourney

So Summary:
2 xbl tourneys (One for anyone but top 8 placers and one for ONLY top 8 placers)
2 ps3 (One for anyone but top 8 placers and one for ONLY top 8 placers)

Tourneys that count as TOP 8:
UFGT
SJ
CEO
EVO
TFC
NEC
KIT

Apologize if i forgot one above, Im not counting any Canadian Majors, I'm sorry. If you placed top 8 o won one of those look at this as an opportunity to just pay $10.00 and wreck ass in the other tourney.

Good luck to all. Dates for the tourney will be announced soon.

If you have SPECIFIC DAYS you would like to suggest then im all ears. (Friday, saturday , sunday?)

But show interest now, if there isn't much interest shown then ill can this very quickly. Thanks and enjoy

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Reserved

XBOX 360 Tourney 1
1. @astronout
2. @Jer
3. @HandySavage
4. @EMPEROR_JUPITER
5. @Syknis
6. @Kinetic Demise
7. @BiPolarExxpress
8. @Rev_
9. @Relaxedstate
10. @YOMIxREEFERKING
11. @Orochi
12. @Zyphox
13. @pherleece
14. @haketh
15. @iFotus
16. @Sajam
17. @imblackjames
18. @AVN|jonnitti
19. @prycemonsta
20. @rolz420zx
21. @Hysteria ( @stuka )
22 @Cabronium gt: RiskyP00PShank
23. @Kitana Prime
24. @flipkev
25. @G4S J360
26. @Eric Z19
27. @Mr Aquaman
28. @HomeLee1121
29. @TakeAChance
30. @Jimmypotato
31. @roosTakk
32. x @Mr GrayHam x
33. @Immortal Kombat
34. @4x4lo8o
35. @macro
36. @Kinetic Balding ( @Kinetic Demise please let him know all info)
37. YomixKingJamez @KingJamez12
38. @RNLDRGN
39. @Lars Lindegren
40. @Ne'er-do-well
42. @dribirut
43. @shogunoflive
44. @SEV
45. @Notez4
46. @LIMA BE4N
47. @ArmageddonUMK

Total Winning Pot Currently $460.00

PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:

PAYMENT IS DUE BY WEDNESDAY FEB 5TH 10PM EST THROUGH PAYPAL WITH THE ABSOLUTE CORRECT INFO, IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING BELOW I WILL RETURN YOUR MONEY AND THAT IS THAT.

I DO NOT KNOW AL OF YOUR REAL NAMES - PLEASE WHEN YOU PAYPAL THE MONEY INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION - I WILL NOT TRACK 70-100 DIFFERENT PEOPLE DOWN

-Name
-Gamertag
-System

XBOX Dates
POOLS Friday Feb 7th 8pm est (expect long tourney but we will move fast and not stream every match....We need to move quick.)

THE NIGHT OF THE TOURNEY ILL ASK EVERYONE TO JOIN A ROOM I WILL MAKE TITLED After the name of the tourney. Its best for all to be in there to view the bracket, listen for the matches.

I REQUIRE EVERY ONE OF YOU TO ALWAYS HAVE A COPY OF THE BRACKET OPEN WITH YOU SO YOU YOURSELF CAN GO AHEAD AND PLAY YOUR NEXT MATCH WHEN YOU SEE IT UPDATED AND JUST LET ME KNOW. THIS WILL HELP SPEED THINGS ALONG. I WILL NOT BABYSIT 100 PEOPLE, you all can look for yourselves where we are on the bracket and play your next opponent. I will help as much as i can but in a chat room and my stream and streaming its hard to baby sit 100 people lol

Top 4 or 8 (Pending on time) Sunday Feb 9th 7pm est

Winner Take All - Huge Pot guys, This is awesome.

If you do NOT want to be on stream then let me know ahead of time, Streamed matches ill be sort of annoying because you and your opponent must be in a private KOH then invite me to stream it and every game we must dip out and do this again to speed it up since NRS didnt have time to put in a Streamer mode. Or we can stay in the game and someone can beat me up free while i sit there.

I will pay the winner within 3 mins of end of tourney instantly

This will be extremely fun. Thanks for all involved because this is so hype and the entrants are amazing.

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Reserved

PS3 TOURNEY 1

1. @Mr. Mileena
2. @EMPEROR_JUPITER
3. @Syknis
4. @NRF Crimson Panther
5. @RunwayMafia
6. @FCP/EMP SCAR
7. @BrobaChett
8. @SubZeroMonster
9. @The_SNKE
10. @Digit
11. @Death
12. @KH StarCharger
13. @RiBBz22
14. @NRF Everlast
15. @Skkra
16. @EMPEROR_OF_OUTWORLD
17. @Relaxedstate
18. @ICED_MOON22
19. @Immortal Kombat
20. limbodawg @TWISTED_ANIMALITY
21. @Jimmypotato
22. @Fromundaman
23. @Awesomo
24. @Awkward Sloth
25. @Dj2Scoops
26. @Compbros
27. @BiPolarExxpress
28. @SEV
29. @AK ichokeonkush

Total Current Pot - $290.00

PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:

-Name
-Gamertag
-System

PS3 Dates
POOLS Saturday Feb 8th 7pm est (expect long tourney but we will move fast and not stream every match....We need to move quick.)

Top 4 or 8 (Pending on time) Sunday Feb 9th 7pm est

Winner Take All - Huge Pot guys, This is awesome.

If you do NOT want to be on stream then let me know ahead of time, Streamed matches ill be sort of annoying because you and your opponent must be in a private KOH then invite me to stream it and every game we must dip out and do this again to speed it up since NRS didnt have time to put in a Streamer mode. Or we can stay in the game and someone can beat me up free while i sit there.

I will pay the winner within 3 mins of end of tourney instantly

This will be extremely fun. Thanks for all involved because this is so hype and the entrants are amazing.

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Reserved

XBOX TOURNEY 2

1. Forever King
2. Playing to win
3. woundcowboy
4. 7l
5. sonic fox

Last edited:

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
I won't be competing but im looking forward to final round im trying to get my plans together asap