What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Again, Leather Face should be boycotted. Seriously, I can't even comprehend how anyone could think this was a good decision when we already have Jason. Jason vs Leather Face is not even a thing lol, holy shit NRS. I can't see it as being a financial decision since it's not like he would sell any more than any half decent Mortal Kombat character would, so I'm guessing Ed Boon is just a really big fan of TCM, but the fact that he either doesn't care that the game's fanbase would hate this decision, or he's just too dumb to see that they would is just unbelievable.
I think he's cool......

DeathTouch

Iceman
Won't be getting KP2, I'll get Xenomorph and the Cyborgs. Leather face is meh, we got Jason. Who the fuck would put Bo rai cho over more popular characters? Fuck boraicho, he belongs in the shitter with other 6th gen shit tiers.
Nah man. Bo Rai Cho is For @Tom Brady He loves fat Characters ;)
right Tom ?

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
My godddddd you people are such babies. Alien Baraka is sick, ya'll really gonna hate on that? Tri-Borg is awesome I saw a ton of people request him and BRC was requested a lot too. It's like no matter what comes out you guys are gonna complain.

Leatherface is... odd. Only one I'll give you guys. But 3/4 ain't bad. Also I'm gonna play all these characters.
You saw a ton of people request a sektor/cyrax/smoke hybrid?

Which I'm not dissing in anyway, just haven't seen the requests lol

Tri-borg is now in the lexicon, it aint goin anywhere!

Also you think with all the those personalities in Ermac one of them wouldve seen a fat crazy chainsaw psycho running at them...

We shouldn't get too depressed about Leatherface yet, we dont know what his variations are yet, (i'm hoping variation 1 will be fujin, variation 2 will be noob saibot...etc) seriously the worst choice....

We are basically getting GuestPack2 with guestality and third of the comment if not more people are Screaming For Fujin. Everyone Wants him to take the Mantle for Raiden since he has gone Dark ( MK X Ending ) and Fujin can Lead Earthrealm against whoever in Mk 12
Nah man, there's no way they're going to utilize Fujin in the next game if they didn't for this one. They had so many opportunities to include him and they just decided not to. I'm convinced they either hate him or just don't want to implement him because it would be too much work, whatever the excuse is I just really don't give a shit. But they included Bo' Rai Cho who even though I love, most of the fans hate and Boon loves him so that's probably why he's in.

I'll never understand NRS' reasoning behind including characters, but I'm just done with this. I honestly thought we were going to get 4 MK characters since we had already gotten 2 guests but of course I was dead wrong.