What's new

Who hits the hardest with no meter?

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Mileena's bnb does 34 mid screen meter less but her 40% combos are all off foward 3 so I don't count that. Also Jason does really good damage

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Hellfire Scorpion can get 34% and end in standing reset. EDIT: He can get 40-41% meterless too.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
KJ/Mileena/Kitana/Quan Chi/Jason/KK/KL/CC/Sonya/erron black all do really well imo

Plop

Noob
from a 33 frame overhead....that doesnt combo from a jip....so yeah, looks betters on paper
Doesn't she get 38% or something from a 123 starter in ravenous? That's only 2% difference.
She's my secondary but I never play her, so i could be wrong

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
Kitana does 42% midscreen and 44% in the corner in royal storm

Cassie does 47% in the corner in Hollywood

Mileena Hits 40% in piercing, I think Ravenous too
Where can I find the Kitana video with that 42% meterless? I've been working on a combo compilation, I wanna see if I didn't leave any options untouched...plus I haven't hit 42 mid screen either

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Doesn't she get 38% or something from a 123 starter in ravenous? That's only 2% difference.
She's my secondary but I never play her, so i could be wrong
didnt say she doesnt get good damage, all im saying is offline f3 will rarely hit someone

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
While not truly on topic Sonya in Spec Ops dishes out 25% meterless BnB's into HKD where they have to eat another 50/50 into meterless 25% again if they don't armor through it. Sure she has issues but the setups are ridic and I never use the meter for anything but breaker and the random X-Ray/armored wake up.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Where can I find the Kitana video with that 42% meterless? I've been working on a combo compilation, I wanna see if I didn't leave any options untouched...plus I haven't hit 42 mid screen either
There is no video, at least I dont think there is.

But the combo is f43x2, f33 GF, JK AF, f4 lift, NJP, run 3 TS.

I'll make a video of all her damaging BnBs in each variation if you want.