What's new

Who hits the hardest with no meter?

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
="xKhaoTik, post: 1725380, member: 9320"]There is no video, at least I dont think there is.

But the combo is f43x2, f33 GF, JK AF, f4 lift, NJP, run 3 TS.

I'll make a video of all her damaging BnBs in each variation if you want.
Thanks man, I'll test that one. And sure, that video would be fun to see. I'll tag you to mine once I'm done with it too.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Why don't you count the overhead combos? Despite it being slow I've seen plenty of people get hit by it.
yeah if you combo kock em down about mid ways away from you the F+343 and F+344 work just fine... i thin its just that first roll on F+3 that's vulnerable.

all you gotta do is set them up for it after tele-kick-sai, u drop befor start F+3's or use 21up+4 to drop them to start it from there after back dash. or jump over-jump punch into it.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Interesting thread.. Allow me to note that Ferra/Torr actually does hit 40% midscreen meterless.! Vicious-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~run cancel F3~F2~F3~4xxBoss Toss 40% :cool:
You symbiotes have some weird idea about notations. I think I even know who infected you with that.

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
Cassie does 47% in the corner in Hollywood
Has anyone gotten more off that yet or is the gravity too much? I was quite surprised someone found it right after the nerf(or was it already known?), curious if anyone has built off of it.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
High tech Jacqui is a contender for meterless corner damage, but requires level 2 gauntlets.

You're looking at 50%+ off several of her starters without a jump in. You can get 60% but it's impractical.

Midscreen you're looking at mid 30s with level 2 and low 30s with no gauntlet.

Cassie's corner damage maxes out at around 47% without meter after the nerf; used to be 50%+

Again, midscreen she's not all that great hitting late 20s early 30s on damage.

Mileena, Kitana and F/T all have decent midscreen damage too.

I'd say it's easily Kung Jin. Because from any position on the screen, b1 or 11, or 22, or b2, or 34, or b3, etc..., the proper follow up ALWAYS leads to at least %30 meterless.

Think about that. I can neutral jump punch from ANYWHERE on the screen and that's an automatic 30%. Hell, the basic bnb is 35%!!!! It's insanely easy to do and really easy to actually hit your opponent with.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I'd say it's easily Kung Jin. Because from any position on the screen, b1 or 11, or 22, or b2, or 34, or b3, etc..., the proper follow up ALWAYS leads to at least %30 meterless.

Think about that. I can neutral jump punch from ANYWHERE on the screen and that's an automatic 30%. Hell, the basic bnb is 35%!!!! It's insanely easy to do and really easy to actually hit your opponent with.
Yeah, but so can hellfire Scorp, Ermac and quite a few other chars.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)

It's this after the patch? 'cause his damage is not the same anymore

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I thought it goes without saying, but no damage buffs :D
Jacqui is slightly different though because her moves change properties with different gauntlet charges. It's not just extra damage, it's a launching string and unblockable OTG.