• Xbox One

• PS4

• Xbox 360

• PS3

• PC

Results are only viewable after voting.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Xbox one. It will be tournament standard for at least a few years. NRS historically performs better. Killer instinct already loaded up...

And... All the better players are on XBL ;)

Edit: I have have no tears for people and their crappy dpads on the xb1 or ps4... play on stick or hitbox scrubs
Is Hitbox even supported on XBone? I haven't bothered to check yet on their website, but that would definitely be a selling factor for me to get an Xbone, which is what I was leaning towards for the game anyways.

It also kinda depends on what other games are coming out or will be available at the time MK X releases. I'll probably end up eventually getting both consoles and a copy for each like I have for Injustice and MK9 though. A Hitbox that works on both PS4 and Xbone would be too op....

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
If EVO supporting PS3 made us spend the entirety of MK9 on PS3 dealing with how horrible it ran... then it should be abundantly obviously that them supporting Xbox now will lead to xbox one being the tourney standard.

Why is this even a question?

If EVO supporting PS3 made us spend the entirety of MK9 on PS3 dealing with how horrible it ran... then it should be abundantly obviously that them supporting Xbox now will lead to xbox one being the tourney standard.

Have you not been following game development on the current gen games? The multi-plat games have been running better on PS4 than Xbone and developers been praising how simple the PS4 has been to develop for.

Cabronium

Stream monster: Qperg.
Are people going to get XBones for MKX? If i buy one i want to get it soon so i can play KI as well.

LockM

Noob
PS4 when i get it... Also on PC as i just build a beast that keeps me covered for the next few years atleast. As a european i expect most to have a PS4 and it is cheaper and overall superior in hardware. MS left a bad taste in my mouth with the 360 as europeans hardly got any of the benefits americans got. Also want to play the next Guilty Gear....

Last edited:

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!

I don't know who came up with this notion, plenty of AE/UMVC3 tournaments were ran on 360 whilst PS3 was standard at EVO.

And "how horrible it ran"? Have you tried playing any CPS2-era Capcom game on PS1? lol

I also like to add that Unreal Engine 3 has a terrible track record with the PS3.
While this is true, I think part of it is just NRS being technically inept if I have to be blunt about it. IDK how they managed to work their way backwards performance-wise from MK9 to Injustice.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Have you been living under rock? Literally every multi-platform game so far has been superior on PS4.
That's why injustice switched from ps3 to 360 as the tourney Standard right? Mk9 and injustice play better on 360, Playstation has frame rate issues

Backfire

Noob
do people really hate the xbox one pad for fighting games? ive been told its pretty good for Killer Instinct.