Which console will you get MKX for? PS4/Xbone/PC/360/PS3

Which Console Will You Buy MKX For?

• Xbox One

• PS4

• Xbox 360

• PS3

• PC

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have a new PC and an Xbox 360, so no reason to buy a new platform for the game. PC is the version I expect to go with.

Tolkeen

/wrists
We should just find out which next gen console EVO will use, then make that the standard. That's an excuse I'm using for not buying a new console yet.

9_Lives

Noob
I'll admit, it took some getting used to. But if I can play KI on it with a little practice, I'll sure as hell be able to play MK on it no problem, lol.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
^ this guy knows whats up (demons souls 2 ftw). yes i think next gen will definitely be the tourney standard. of the two, id prefer PS4. but i believe it was leaked that amazon slated the release date as 04/15. and im assuming the next gen sales will pick up drastically after E3, i know thats what im waiting on to make the jump. so given another solid year, i think its fair to say next gen will be the primary console, or close enough to it to make it a tourney standard
The competitive scene has no choice but to update with the platforms and it will more come down to what console sponsors what tournament or which system the games operate better on (PS4).

Xbox One seeing as how I'm more familiar with XBL.

I had a PS3 for a month and literally could not connect to anyone that wasn't Australian. I've heard PS4 is a lot better, though.

Don't know, honestly. But I'm betting Xbone because I also wanna get into Killer Instinct.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Is there a convertor for ps4/Xbone other than Cronusmax yet? That's universally banned due to programmable macros right?

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Just search your gaming sites. Multiplatform titles , at least at the moment have framerate drops and resolution issues (bigger than ps4 which is not perfect ofc). Im not hating on USA's beloved system, just saying what i red on various sites.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I'm partial to Sony but...what's this about MK X being designed with last-gen Unreal 3? If that's the case then getting it on next-gen isn't as critical as believed.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
It's awful. Like, really really awful.
How is it awful?

I can't even play on pad, but when I got killer instinct, I was able to pick it up super easy. You can feel every direction click and it was extremely easy to execute on. I like the placement of the dpad lower on the controller instead of being up at the top... which makes it easier to roll on. What's the actual complaint about it?

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
How is it awful?

I can't even play on pad, but when I got killer instinct, I was able to pick it up super easy. You can feel every direction click and it was extremely easy to execute on. I like the placement of the dpad lower on the controller instead of being up at the top... which makes it easier to roll on. What's the actual complaint about it?
Didnt he mean the 360 one? That shit is awful, the One pad is actually a nice upgrade.