What's new

Question Where Are The 7-3's? (The Difficult To Impossible MU Thread)

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Ji4xxtele~Ji1, f224xxGrab is 25%
Ji4xxtele~Ji1, 2, d1xxGrab is 23.5%

You have these two tick grab options on block also if you just want to be a dick and get even more damage after Mimicry.

Fun, fun.
They can jump out/duck can't they?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Imposter wins?
At Hypespotting I watched TekkenMaster use Imposter against Bio and after mimicry (or whatever it is called) he gets a free, unscaled guarenteed 20% throw every time. The match looked rough when you can't really break any damage. Other than that I'd like to know more about the MU's.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I think sub loses 7-3 to Mileena

I think scorpion likely loses 7-3 to A list

I also think that grandmaster sub beats hellfire scorpion 6-4. (Midscreen its fine but in the corner its just game over)

These are just my opinion
Damn, Scorp losing that bad to A-List? I honestly haven't played too many so I really have no gage. I agree that GM beats Scorp 6-4. His options in the corner are really weak against Sub.

Matix218

Get over here!
Damn, Scorp losing that bad to A-List? I honestly haven't played too many so I really have no gage. I agree that GM beats Scorp 6-4. His options in the corner are really weak against Sub.
I mean I'm not claiming this as a fact or anything. I could be wrong, maybe it is only a 6-4. I just know that a list has overwhelming pressure and scorpion has some pretty weak standing armor so that is why I think it is one of his worst matchups. Maybe it is not 7-3 bad though, I could be wrong

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Does anybody have good experience for Mileena vs Pretty Lady? Seems like a pretty rough MU for PL in theory. She can counter zone him, teleport and make it safe on block, good neutral and keep constant pressure.
I'm actually curious about that myself. Me and you oughta run it at some point today. I cannot get comfy picking PL over Killer when I really need a zoning counterpick so that's what I keep Mileena on deck for.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
  • DF Goro vs Piercing Mileena seems to be a 7-3, or a hard 6-4.
  • DF Goro vs Ronin Takeda feels the same way, feels a bit closer to 6-4 though.

flappysamyhamy

EMPEROR FLAPPY / EGGPLANT
Winning on left VV

Hqt vs bo
Gm vs reptile
Gm vs A-List
Gm vs Bg/Sg Kotal
Gm vs cassie (Hate me but sub bodies that mu)
Gm vs jax
Gm vs quan
Demo vs Gm
Piercing vs Gm
Takeda vs Gm
Shaolin vs Gm
Mystic vs Gm
Imposter vs F/t looked handicapped idk
Piercing vs Jacqui
Takeda vs Jacqui
Hqt vs Jacqui
Imposter vs Jacqui

Opinions? Only based on my personal games so it might not be 100% accurate but i'm saying they're all 7-3

Johnny vs jacqui idc

Last edited:
War God's hardest matches, in my opinion, are like Piercing Mileena, Gunslinger Erron, Shinnok(BS and Imposter).

Not sure if any would be considered 7-3. Prob not.

Edit: Balanced is also hard for War God with the B1 buff but I don't even wanna start in another thread after the last few days lol.
My god, is there anything more annoying than Imposter vs Kotal. 45% damage into a motherfucking vortex. I feel like if i get touched I'm losing at least 50% before i get a chance to play

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
I'm actually curious about that myself. Me and you oughta run it at some point today. I cannot get comfy picking PL over Killer when I really need a zoning counterpick so that's what I keep Mileena on deck for.
Okay sure I'll be on soon!

What was already said, GM sub vs chars that dont have something to go through the clone. Shit is annoying AF. I usually get pissed and just pic Dvorah since she destroys sub

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Sektor gets raped by that pink piece of shit (Mileena). Can't use straight missile because it isn't spammable like her sais, even when he does get it out she just ducks it with her low sais. Up missile is completely utterly useless too.
Can't tele her sais on reaction because they have 2 recovery frames (that's if he doesn't get hit on the way down through the floor).

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I think it's 7-3 for Imposter vs Ferra/Torr across the board. I think Sorcerer Quan Chi and Relentless Jason also 7-3 all of Ferra/Torr. Acidic Alien and Shirai Ryu Takeda are also huge problems, not sure if they are 6-4 or 7-3 though.
I dunno. There's some stuff.

I'm at work: will explain later maybe

Last edited: