What's new

Question Where Are The 7-3's? (The Difficult To Impossible MU Thread)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Next week marks the end of Year One in MKXL's lifespan.
And in that time, I can't help but notice a conspicuous lack of serious pain in the ass/masochisticly uphill matchups. Gone are the days of Hawkgirl VS Deathstroke absurdity, or Sheeva VS Mileena hopelessness. Now as time has gone on and balance has been shifted up, down and sideways, it seems that though there are certainly still variations that suffer or pale in comparison to their betters, there isn't a character in rotation that can't at least make a case for tournament viable lethal killing machine capability.

Or maybe I'm wrong.

Let the debate begin.
Hardest fights in the game.
Most lopsided, unforgiving battles.
Who suffers the most, and if you play them, how do you get around it?

Aaaaaaand go.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Sub-Zero (including Grand Master) versus Swarm Queen D'vorah. Easily 7-3 for D'vorah, not even close. You can damn near make an argument for 8-2. You can not lock down the Bug Lady with any sort of clone pressure because of the ovipositor rush buff. You can't do damage to her really because you can't open her up and she hits harder than Sub midscreen. It is a HORRIFIC match up, but thankfully one of few for Sub.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Maybe Smoke vs Bartitsu. Smokes favour of course. But that was before the nerfs, don't think it would affect it that much. I guess.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Patches vs Triborg, 10-0. Never allowed to live.
id say he is at 6-4 accross the cast, just has a slight disadvantage, noone in this game has a 10-0 thats a 100% chance to win against him.

he may have a few that is in his favor but i haven't found them yet.

mostly it looks like he is at disadvantage to any kind of range, any type of zoning(if they know the bombs can be ran through, and the net is really punishable on block)

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
ill do a decent amount
erron vs sub
mileena vs sub
sonya vs everyone
sub vs kotal
cassie vs liu
sub vs quan
dvorah vs sub
kung jin vs sub
predator vs sub
sub vs alist and fisticuffs
johnny vs liu

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
id say he is at 6-4 accross the cast, just has a slight disadvantage, noone in this game has a 10-0 thats a 100% chance to win against him.

mostly it looks like he is at disadvantage to any kind of range, any type of zoning(if they know the bombs can be ran through, and the net is really punishable on block)
is there an inside joke im missing? my boy hes trolling

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs

I wasn't saying Cyrax gets 10-0'ed by any character in the game; I was saying Triborg as a whole (especially Cyrax and Cyber Sub) got 10-0'ed by NRS' latest patch.