What's new

General/Other - Tanya What are your first impressions from the Tanya Stream?

No matter what people originally thought about her I think it's obvious now she's definitely Top Tier and will be a pain in the ass to play against with all her domination in air teleporting into death-kombos. She is Bae. I love my Deceitful Bitch<3

I'm dissapointed in the pyromancer variation- was hoping to see more fire moves. And did they really need to copy Johnny's throw animation?

Her other two variations look amazing

No matter what people originally thought about her I think it's obvious now she's definitely Top Tier and will be a pain in the ass to play against with all her domination in air teleporting into death-kombos. She is Bae. I love my Deceitful Bitch<3
I missed the part of the stream touching on her variations. What the hell?

Invincibeast

Stay Free
I see some people in other threads have mentioned this too: Zatanna looked to be God tier at her reveal with all of her options, but she turned out more of a mid tier.
Can't jump too quick on the "Top Tier" bus, even if it does look really promising

I missed the part of the stream touching on her variations. What the hell?
It was legit maybe only 5-10 minutes of the stream they talked for 10 minutes to begin then showed Tanya then showed variations for 10 mins then fought for 10 min using Tanya then completely ignored Tanya for like 15 minutes then went back to Tanya, you probably caught the end of it.

Espio

Kokomo
I'm in love with this character. Dragon Naginata looks exquisite, reminds me of Jade and Rolento, both of which are some of my favorite characters in their respective games. The troll potential is real.

Might be a salt report contender <3.

Last edited: