What's new

VSM KT Smith's Living Injustice Tier Chart

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Ok man. Lift on reaction is even harder than other theories I've heard like mb b+3 on reaction.

There's nothing to push block. She will just do the 50/50.

I guess with your godlike reactions it makes sense for her to be mid tier.
She's only mid-tier in the narrowest, most purposefully distorted definition of the term. She's top 8 on my list.

so you say that no one has figured out how to handle slide and I say I have and so far has done fairly well for me considering I have a perfect track record in tournament so far. I'm not saying she's free, but I have a game plan that I almost never have to deviate from because she's one dimensional by design.

It's very unfortunate that my ECT top 32 match against flux wasn't recorded, but maybe Jer can recount how it went down.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
She's only mid-tier in the narrowest, most purposefully distorted definition of the term. She's top 8 on my list.

so you say that no one has figured out how to handle slide and I say I have and so far has done fairly well for me considering I have a perfect track record in tournament so far. I'm not saying she's free, but I have a game plan that I almost never have to deviate from because she's one dimensional by design.

It's very unfortunate that my ECT top 32 match against flux wasn't recorded, but maybe Jer can recount how it went down.

KT plays the MU like no one else. He doesn't let KF get away with free slides and whatnot. I didn't get a chance to play with him which is unfortunate, but when he played against Flux it was pretty free. He has lifted slide on reaction, it was not point blank though (obviously). KF really cannot just throw out shit against GL, it just doesn't work that way against someone who knows what they're doing. I'm pretty sure every slide(that wasnt a B1 slide or something into slide) was full combo punished.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
KT plays the MU like no one else. He doesn't let KF get away with free slides and whatnot. I didn't get a chance to play with him which is unfortunate, but when he played against Flux it was pretty free. He has lifted slide on reaction, it was not point blank though (obviously). KF really cannot just throw out shit against GL, it just doesn't work that way against someone who knows what they're doing. I'm pretty sure every slide(that wasnt a B1 slide or something into slide) was full combo punished.
lol I owe you BK or something next tourney <3

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
I think Lobo is a very misunderstood character. I think he has the potential to have one of the best neutral games out there. Also, not every Lobo player hates on him. PND_Ketchup also thinks he's underrated.
Lobo is the worst character in the game hands down... Imo

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

I'm 1-1 with flux at next level but when I won I picked batgirl
He's probably better now too but maybe I should get matchup lessons lol

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I'm 1-1 with flux at next level but when I won I picked batgirl
He's probably better now too but maybe I should get matchup lessons lol
I gotta get out to Next Level soon but it's just such a hassle getting there and if I do there's no way I can get to VSM the next day... the Ms. would never allow it :(

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
I don't get it. She can blow up any way of trying to blow up slide, like neutral jump. Then she can slide to get in or walk up to them.
I guess people dont think she is a problem because of the execution and dedication you have to put into her vs going into training for 10minutes with supes and being straight..

She is damn good just not dumb easy to use...

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

Lifting her out of slide is ridiculous. It's less viable than mb b+3, which has had little success. If you're trying to deal with slide you're not playing the game and that lets her play, which makes up for her otherwise mediocre normals. What are you doing, standing there like a statue hyper focused on movement so you can lift a slide? It's not as if KF has literally no options and all controls are disabled except for slide outside point blank.

It sounds like Flux was super auto pilot and paid for it. That or my comp and everyone I played at UFGT simply cannot match your reactions. I suppose we will find out in future tournaments.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Nonononononono :p I'm honestly not just sucking your dick or something, you for real play that MU better than any GL i've seen/played against.
THTB plays the MU well, the MU is even imo. I think the OTG fix hurt both characters equally so no advantage shift there.

Reactions: Jer

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Doing a 10F Lift or even 5F MB b+3 against slide, mid-screen, near max jump range or a little farther, on reaction? No way. That was a read. You probably have like 10F or less to react to that - I know top level SF players who can't react to dash up -> slow command grab in SSF4, and that shit just requires pressing up to dodge an overall 20+ frame situation, and that's a very similar mid-screen force entry method.

You can react from farther away, sure. Max distance sounds quite do-able. However, that's not where KF's slide is dangerous and hard to stop, and where she'll want to throw it out.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Reactions? No, not from sweep distance. It's not like KF can't do anything else lol. And it's not like KF will be doing it easily predictable.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
WTF is KT? Killer Tranny? That would make sense.