What's new

v1.03 Official Injustice: Gods Among Us Patch Changes Released

LaR

Noob
lol @ everyone crying at Superman's f+23 breath. Its only +1 and his fastest standing attacks are 8 frames. Which means most characters can d+1 interrupt. Can someone post an example of which characters can NOT do anything about f+23 breath loop - I'd be interested in seeing it.

Also, damage nerf for him is way worse than that 2 frames difference that was rumored on the breath. Against Black Adam that dmg nerf is going to definitely put that matchup clearly in BA's favor now.
Ares cant do much about that f23 bullshit backdash doesn’t work, b3/f3 mb doesn’t work (you need a b3/f3 that is faster then 28frames) his only option is to d1 which can be baited and punished. If they're not going make this op string minus on block they should at least reduce the chip damage.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
This bullshit about Black Adam needs to stop. That fucking guy is low tier up close. His safety at full screen is all he has going for him. You don't have to block ANY lows when he is close.

Take away his dash, or semi safe dive kicks and he falls down the tier list faster than Bane.

MrMadden613

Going Hard in The Paint!
God damn aqua man gets his scoop nerfed thats bad - now i gunna get blown up by everyone on block SUPER DUPER

Patch is out, Supermans breath is still +1 on block and his combos only do around 1% less damage. Lol. He's still the same.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Can't lie this is a great step in the right direction. Very optimistic about the next one with Black Adam, GL and KF hopefully getting addressed.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
all these aquafags and superfags complaining when us lex users still got it real bad lol... fukk outta here

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Seems like a balancing and fixing attempt to me. Here's to hoping the game's closer to fair now. Deathstroke nerfs? Yesplease. Good job on that one at the very least, NRS.
Can't really say much else about the notes right now, let's see what the better players say
REO
Pig Of The Hut

'cha guys think?

Risergy

Superscrub
I'm really happy they fixed the 1+2 interactables in combos, but I can't believe they didn't "normalize" stance-specific combos. Having to stance-check should have been an embarrassing artifact of MK9.

I'm really glad they didn't go overboard - though it seems a couple changes were a little misinformed. I don't play Harley so I don't know how significant her "normalization" patch was to her viability as a character. But perhaps it should be taken with a grain of salt as it didn't seem like an extensive or drastic change to her character. I think her main issue is everything she can do Killer Frost can do better - get in, zone, mix-ups, command throws etc. She needs something really make her step out of the former's shadow.

On the other hand, as an Ares character I'm interested in seeing how the teleport has changed. I hope "more viable" translates to DBZ Instant Transmission. The reset alteration doesn't bother me because lets be honest the reset is this there- you just need to do God Smack mid or close.

I like how Bane and Shazam got some love. I don't know how much Shazam's buffs will help him - could someone fill me in?

In other news, Catwoman just got scary.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Getting nerfed to shit. The life of a command grab character.
I mean do you see what the fascists at NRS have done to me? I'm responding to this at 4 in the morning! Why you might ask? Its cause I can't even sleep because of this travesty. Shit they should make KF icebergs clash able again, it's the same exact thing. SHIT might as well make every grab in the game clash able at the 2nd or 3rd hit. HERP DERP NRS
KF Iceberg was clashable on the normal version which gives about 10% damage not 31% and a hard knockdown. You're taking this way to hard... Stay salty.

HangNail

TrevarThePastor
I'd have liked to see superman, black adam, aquaman, doomsday, nightwing, batman, deathstroke, and killer frost get specific small nerfs and the rest of the cast get specific small buffs.
so you need the top tier nerfed so you can finally fight them? A month into the game and you already think it's that broken? Dammmmmnnnnnn.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
People forgot that Shang's pressure with skulls were +1 with a ton of options to escape. The supes pressure is too new to call off as broken.
Yeah, it's overrated. I've always been able to 1,2,3 out of that pressure with Batman without issue.

Sent from my scrubby HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk