What's new

UPDATED Top 5 MKX Players - Based off Results & Opinion. King delivers the boot

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Usually get bodied? By who? Sonicfox and Yomi? The best players? Lol

Yeah I had a bad tournament at Evo, probably my worst tournament ever. You can't say I got bodied at CEO, I didn't play anyone how did anyone body me?

Speaking of CEO tho, who did you get mopped by? My 13 year old little brother. My young padawan. In a 7-3 matchup your favor at that! If you get destroyed by the student, how do you expect to beat the master? Your master?

Matter a fact since you're so confident and you just won so much money, why don't we raise the stakes?

First to 10 money match
$200
Let's go
King post making me tremor hard

But keep it serious the bottle bodied u 2-0

Pig Of The Hut

Yeah I had a bad tournament at Evo, probably my worst tournament ever. You can't say I got bodied at CEO, I didn't play anyone how did anyone body me?

Speaking of CEO tho, who did you get mopped by? My 13 year old little brother. My young padawan. In a 7-3 matchup your favor at that! If you get destroyed by the student, how do you expect to beat the master? Your master?

Matter a fact since you're so confident and you just won so much money, why don't we raise the stakes?

First to 10 money match
$200
Let's go
Quoting this post again

This post was too rich

Loved it
Would quote again

Pig Of The Hut

First to 10 money match
$200
Let's go
Told you I'd quote again

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3

First to 10 money match
$200
Let's go
It's fine, your brother is better at this game than you lol. The money match is first to 5, $100. Take it or leave it.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3

First to 10 money match
$200
Let's go
Also, I can and will mention CEO. You went 0-2 because you are irresponsible. lol it's like if I showed up to SCR and decided not to play and just said "LOL I didn't play, I would have placed if I did."

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Why does one " HAVE " to use just one character to prove a character is tourney viable. That's absolutely stupid to think you have to handicap yourself to one character over pride and or character loyalty. Those are excuses as to why one can't win. DJT and MIT Never just use one character in tourney, and there not just using top tiers. Scorp, sub. ALL THE WAY TO GF's.

Why does one " HAVE " to use just one character to prove a character is tourney viable. That's absolutely stupid to think you have to handicap yourself to one character over pride and or character loyalty. Those are excuses as to why one can't win. DJT and MIT Never just use one character in tourney, ALL THE WAY TO GF.
It's safer to be a character loyalist and lose, rather than be a tier whore and lose.

You've always got that passive, always-on excuse in your back pocket.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
It's fine, your brother is better at this game than you lol. The money match is first to 5, $100. Take it or leave it.
I taught Franco everything he knows, and he'll admit it. Out of 1000's games I've played him he's probably won less than 500. So sure, he's better than me.

Why are you scared to bet more? Why are you scared to first to 10 instead of first to 5? The better player always wins the longer set. And you make more money than me apparently in MKX, and I suck, so why bet something as little as $100?

I see somebody's confidence is faultering.
I sense fear in your heart!

Last edited:

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I taught Franco everything he knows, and he'll admit it. Out of 1000's games I've played him he's probably won less than 200. So sure, he's better than me.

Why are you scared to bet more? Why are you scared to first to 10 instead of first to 5? The better player always wins the longer set. And you make more money than me apparently in MKX, and I suck, so why bet something as little as $100?

No, I just don't like MMs. I almost never do them.

Pig Of The Hut

I taught Franco everything he knows, and he'll admit it. Out of 1000's games I've played him he's probably won less than 200. So sure, he's better than me.

You're rocking my world w these posts