What's new

UPDATED Top 5 MKX Players - Based off Results & Opinion. King delivers the boot

I taught Franco everything he knows, and he'll admit it. Out of 1000's games I've played him he's probably won less than 500. So sure, he's better than me.

Why are you scared to bet more? Why are you scared to first to 10 instead of first to 5? The better player always wins the longer set. And you make more money than me apparently in MKX, and I suck, so why bet something as little as $100?

I see somebody's confidence is faultering.
I sense fear in your heart!
$200 isn't enough imo for a scrub like u :DOGE:joker:

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
FTX IMO should be based on the Amount of money.
$5=FT3
$10=FT5
$50=FT10
Anything more than $50 Is up to the people. Higher than FT10 would take awhile but you would know who is the better since it gives more games to adapt. Marvel Community has had a FT20 $1000+ Money Match. It was crazy. Would be nice to see Our community do things like this. If only i was good and had money

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
FTX IMO should be based on the Amount of money.
$5=FT3
$10=FT5
$50=FT10
Anything more than $50 Is up to the people. Higher than FT10 would take awhile but you would know who is the better since it gives more games to adapt. Marvel Community has had a FT20 $1000+ Money Match. It was crazy. Would be nice to see Our community do things like this. If only i was good and had money
Ehh naw

When someone loses it needs to hurt

When someone wins it needs to hurt the loser more

with the kind of beef in this thread the only satisfying result will be 0-5... We want to see a M2Dave style "I told you so" to whom ever looses! TYM demands this!

From what i have seen Our Community Money Matches are never that big. Idk how high stakes the MM's Where in MK9 Though. But this to my knowledge would be the first real High stakes MM in MKX
So what's considered "high stakes" around here? I'm asking for a friend by the way

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Marvel tournaments don't even have lot bonuses anymore and their money matches are for ridiculous amounts.

I want to see the longer set for more money.

Not a fucking FT5 set, that doesn't say who is better. Whoever said that? Lol

:coffee:

Marvel tournaments don't even have lot bonuses anymore and their money matches are for ridiculous amounts.

I want to see the longer set for more money.

Not a fucking FT5 set, that doesn't say who is better. Whoever said that? Lol
Really? And im just over here thinking to myself...

I can't believe its not butter

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
From what i have seen Our Community Money Matches are never that big. Idk how high stakes the MM's Where in MK9 Though. But this to my knowledge would be the first real High stakes MM in MKX
Yea w the amount of crap talk it needs to set the bar high

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Does anyone else feel like they're hanging out with their bud and a huge argument broke out between him and his gf? They are just screaming while you awkwardly sit there.........I'm getting that vibe with Pig and Wound lol. Take that shit to a private call and settle that shit lol.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Also, I can and will mention CEO. You went 0-2 because you are irresponsible. lol it's like if I showed up to SCR and decided not to play and just said "LOL I didn't play, I would have placed if I did."
I don't care about that. I never said I would have placed at CEO. Never said that. Idk why you keep bringing up CEO, that has nothing to do with anything.

I'm talking about how YOU can't beat ME. What does me not entering a tournament have anything to do with me vs you? Stop beating around the bush bringing up irrelevant topics

This thread reminds me of Rousey vs Cyborg:

I want to fight at 135!
I want to fight at 145!

And then the fight never happens and everyone is very sad.