What's new

UPDATED Top 5 MKX Players - Based off Results & Opinion. King delivers the boot

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Daaaaaaaaaammmmnnnn..

That's a point. Why does Wound get so defensive about this? Just wear your tier whoring with pride, boy.
Because he wrote the novel on Footsies, didn't u hear? It's never the character it's always him being smarter and brighter than any human born

Pig Of The Hut

Maybe I leveled up? Let's also not forget that you played batshit broken characters in MK9 and Injustice. And yet you were just that good, right?
No it was the same w me in mk9 as it is w you in mkx let me draw you an elementary picture

Mileena = literally 7th place

Kenshi = 18 straight top 8s, 3rd Evo, mlg arena championship win

Now compared to u

Sub zero = 7th place

Shinnok = major win and soon to be consistent top 8s w potential top 3 Evo

The difference : I was never as insulting as you are, pretentious, remained helpful to all and didn't act as if I wrote the f ing novel on Footsies . You're one of the most unbareable people to listen to when u justify your bs (no variation pun intended) character

Maybe I leveled up? Let's also not forget that you played batshit broken characters in MK9 and Injustice. And yet you were just that good, right?
How much of a factor was the character change with regards to your recent success?

Surely you'd admit it's both the attributes of the character and you levelling up.

C'mon maaaannnn

Which part? That King goes from batman to MMH or BoJitsu to HQT ? Or kenshi being low mid/mid tier which in this game means "you better come w 2-3 characters because you ain't doing it w mid tier"
He isn't low mid imo, he is a mid character who can for sure make a top 8 at a major if the right player is using him and on their game. Milky got top 8 with reptile and I and many others dnt consider reptile over kenshi.

Pig Of The Hut

He isn't low mid imo, he is a mid character who can for sure make a top 8 at a major if the right player is using him and on their game. Milky got top 8 with reptile and I and many others dnt consider reptile over kenshi.
No I agree but going in, spending hella $ to maybe crack 7th isn't my idea of "competing"

I agree he's mid tier and has a "chance" at top 8 but guess what happens in top8?

Tanya
Lao
HQT
Hunter
Quan
Cassie
Shinnok

Get f'ed Kenshi - thx for playing the game but time to get rekT

Feel me?

No I agree but going in, spending hella $ to maybe crack 7th isn't my idea of "competing"

I agree he's mid tier and has a "chance" at top 8 but guess what happens in top8?

Tanya
Lao
HQT
Hunter
Quan
Cassie
Shinnok

Get f'ed Kenshi - thx for playing the game but time to get rekT

Feel me?
I dnt think it is that bad for him. Possessed and balanced pack a good punch. A Kenshi player will only need one backup imo to optimize their chances of winning a major

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I'll do it. And yea, only an idiot like you would continue to talk trash after not delivering in tournament. You get payed to live and breath MK so you should be consistently getting top 3 or winning, and you usually get bodied (CEO counts btw). Honestly, you should be embarrassed.
Usually get bodied? By who? Sonicfox and Yomi? The best players? Lol

Yeah I had a bad tournament at Evo, probably my worst tournament ever. You can't say I got bodied at CEO, I didn't play anyone how did anyone body me?

Speaking of CEO tho, who did you get mopped by? My 13 year old little brother. My young padawan. In a 7-3 matchup your favor at that! If you get destroyed by the student, how do you expect to beat the master? Your master?

Matter a fact since you're so confident and you just won so much money, why don't we raise the stakes?

First to 10 money match
$200
Let's go