What's new

UPDATED! Mortal Kombat X - Official Shaolin Trailer (2015)

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
I have no idea why they didn't roll with his "Fire God" costume in his MK9 ending. I don't even like Liu Kang as a character but that costume was off the chain.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I have no idea why they didn't roll with his "Fire God" costume in his MK9 ending. I don't even like Liu Kang as a character but that costume was off the chain.
Lol "no idea". It's general knowledge that the endings aren't canon.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Bo rai cho is just story filler, calm down guys. Christ, people need to use a little context, speculative deduction and reason whenever they see even a glimpse of guys in cutscenes. They wanted to use more characters from the MK universe but not all in a playable way. Hence rain dropkick, cyrax etc assists, Bo in cutscene and so on and so on.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
so clearly Johnny Cage dies in story mode at some point at the hands of Lao ....

Suprised nobody is talking about JC dying in story... or as @9.95 told me maybe its just a gameplay fatality edited in quickly to look as if he dies...

Last edited:

Kakarot

PSN: KonquerorSpirit
It's kool to see Liu Kang, but I hope this means that he is not the big bad. Maybe Reiko still has a chance??? Please!!!:(

Macdaddy

STEAM: Bloodychaos2 XBOX: Macdaddy256969
so clearly Johnny Cage dies in story mode at some point at the hands of Lao ....

Suprised nobody is talking about JC dying in story... or as @9.95 told me maybe its just a gameplay fatality edited in quickly to look as if he dies...
what do you mean clearly? How does that have to be story gameplay? I suppose LK killing raiden must be too? Surely they put a huge plot point in some random trailer... right...