What's new

UPDATED! Mortal Kombat X - Official Shaolin Trailer (2015)

Slymind

Noob
I took some screenshots of stuff:

Bo Rai Cho

Liu Kang and Kung Lao alive and working together. We see them with Raiden when the cameras pans past Baraka and the Tarkatans like in the Story trailer so this is most likely 25 years later. This will probably be a costume for Liu, and confirms him as the third boot.

Revenant Liu

Kenshi alternate costume

Ermac alternate costume

Revenant Kung Lao

Erron Black, Reptile and Ermac standing in front of a fallen body

Revenant Liu standing with Quan shooting red energy at some soldiers
Actually, the Liu + Lao + Raiden, against the Tarkatans are most likely flashback, because all of them are young in this picture and Raiden is spotting his MK1 costume, also, remember on MK9 when Liu and Lao had to go on their own to save the shaolins while Cage and Jax went to rescue Sonya? that most likely is Raiden remembering that moment(which is not shown on MK9), when griefing the loss of his allies.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Actually, the Liu + Lao + Raiden, against the Tarkatans are most likely flashback, because all of them are young in this picture and Raiden is spotting his MK1 costume, also, remember on MK9 when Liu and Lao had to go on their own to save the shaolins while Cage and Jax went to rescue Sonya? that most likely is Raiden remembering that moment(which is not shown on MK9), when griefing the loss of his allies.
No I don't remember that, I'll go rewatch MK9 story and see if that jogs my memory lol.

Edit: That makes no sense, Raiden wasn't even there.

Last edited:

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Why does Revenant Liu Kang have Batman's armor from the Holy Terror comic lmao

w/e I don't care LIU IS BACK WITH VENGEANCE BABY!!!! MY MAIN MAN LUI KENNG!!!!!!!

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
Also...3 kostumes for Liu Kang in one trailer? Klassic Lui Kang, Revelant Liu Kung, AND Old Man Luie Kang? Damn.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
The best part of this trailer is the fact that Liu Kang is probably not the unlockable character after story mode is completed.

Honestly, I don't even care who it is. I have Ermac, Jax and even Tremor is on the roster. And Predator. Every single character I had hoped would be in made it. Even the ones who I thought had little chance, like Tremor and Predator. Not to mention Erron Black.

Fuck man....this game.

My money is now on Noob Saibot as the unlockable character.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
Burp Rai Cho, long time no see. And my, oh my, Quan Chi hides next to Liu Kang like scared little kitty. How delicious.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
Well, I stand corrected.

Netherrealm did not stay their hand regarding showing Liu Kang before release. It's nice to see him back, I like the gray hair.