What's new

UPDATED! Mortal Kombat X - Official Shaolin Trailer (2015)

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
At :22, when Liu is throwing the fireball and does the dragon kick, he has something on his face. He seems to be wearing some kind of mask that covers the left side of his face? Variation piece?

I must say this is the first trailer that doesn't have me losing my shit lol, mostly because im not a fan of liu kang, BUT I am very very happy for all the kang fans around here :D

Also, holy shit that kung lao fatality! :eek:

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
what do you mean clearly? How does that have to be story gameplay? I suppose LK killing raiden must be too? Surely they put a huge plot point in some random trailer... right...
it probably was gameplay but the way its mixed into the trailor looked otherwise for a sec... but I wrote that... Dont be a doosh

D

Deleted member 9158

At first I thought ''oh all he's doing is ripping his throat out, whatever.'' But then he shoved it back into his mouth and down his throat coupled with the gurgling sounds. The sound effects made it gruesome

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
At first I thought ''oh all he's doing is ripping his throat out, whatever.'' But then he shoved it back into his mouth and down his throat coupled with the gurgling sounds. The sound effects made it gruesome
Curious to see how that looks on obscure character heads like Jason and Predator. They must have used a ton of dif animations for the dif models. Like arm cut off fatalities on Goro, how dey gon do dat?

D

Deleted member 9158

Curious to see how that looks on obscure character heads like Jason and Predator. They must have used a ton of dif animations for the dif models. Like arm cut off fatalities on Goro, how dey gon do dat?
No idea, but it might look a little silly.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
I really enjoyed that trailer. I just wish he'd lighten up and get a new hairstyle.

Also Kung Lao's spin and teleport are so beautiful.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I hate to break it to dreamers like Hitoshura, but NRS has already said that there will be characters in story mode from the MK Universe that will not be on the roster. Characters that will serve as NPCs and re-skins of existing characters.

Also...

Oooooooooooooooo!

WAH! WAH! WAH!
WAH! WAH! WAH!