What's new

Update! 5/5/15 MKX PC Patch has been pulled by NRS/HVS

the vsync seems all kinds of weird for me since patch. i tried having it off ingame and on adaptive in gfx card ctrl pnl and it was like the games "off" overides the control panel setting as i was getting tearing.

since i have had it set to just adaptive in game and its been ok. still dumb though lol
Yeah, I had screen tearing with it off. I have it set to adaptive, and I'm still having a bit more frame rate issues than before, but it seems to be improving with matches (did 8 Single Fights last night).

Perhaps the textures or something were changed a bit and it's caching them over time?

Hey guys, sorry if this information was already posted somewhere but I can't seem to find it. I was wondering, what balancing changes were implemented in this new patch? If someone could lonk me the info or just type them in i would greatly appreciate it. Any help would be amazing, thank you in advance.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Just like to restate that I have no no rela probems with the game and this new patch is everythign they promised. Online is a million times better and it was at least as good as injustice before the patch anyway.

allkeyshop.com
Ah. Grey Market?
I use this site... http://isthereanydeal.com

Never had a problem in fact I just got the Kombat Pack for R$39,99 (17aud / 13usd) about 3 seconds before posting this. Steam sells it for 30aud!

"lost connection - Atempting to reconnect" is now common on certain maps like skytemple and empires courtyard. Just had a slowmo match on refugee map was sooo much fun didnt' drop one combo feelt like i was a fly :D

but the game has improved alot online is smooth ( mostly) and it atleast tells you why the game desyncs and koths not crashing for me anymore