Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hungary

• Iceland

• Total voters

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
This second half feels more like the belgium people expected to see. I have a bad feeling going into the last game. They only need a draw but we need to win and i really don't think we can. :(
Yeah they're finally starting to play decently.

This group is too difficult for Sweden to be honest. I doubt they'll get out of it.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Saw this the other day (Yes I moved the thread because unfortunately, UEFA Euro 2016 isn't TYM new lol :( ), but Die Mannschaft will be victorious...tho that wasn't the best effort they could of had vs Poland the other day :(

Either way....Jeder Fuer Jeden‬!!

DFB_Logo.png

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Albania with the huge upset tonight :eek: Whether the other results go their way remains to be seen though....

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Welp, there goes the easy bracket and we instead will almost certainly have to the hosts in the quarters, provided Portugal (England's biggest bogey team) don't also bottle it and finish 2nd in their group. GGs Woy.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Can we talk about how all the big teams have disappointed so far? Germany, France and Italy have done OK but barely impressed.

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
C R O A T I A ! ! ! <3

Even without Modrić and Mandžukić we managed to beat Spain! The Cro goalkeeper's movement during the penalty was irregular, but since there shouldn't have been a penalty in the first place, justice served.

The way the knock out bracket is shaping up, I think Croatia has a really good chance to reach the final. We're playing really well, were were unlucky not to win the 2nd game against Czech Republic.

Idemo!