Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Austria

• Hungary

• Iceland

• Total voters
I think the penalty was a fair call. I didn't see major mistakes from him yet tbh.
Sure the penalty but the card. And he had several calls in France's favor, including a German corner where two French players tripped over each other.
He even high fives a French player after not calling free kick for Germany. Ugh!
This is going to be such a boring final.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Germany played like shit against Italy and they made it through, then played brilliantly against France and lost. Lmao.

France are good enough to be in the finals, but Portugal on the other hand...

Tim Static

Adminerator
Gonna be a shite final.

Germany started 1st half a lil shakey but quickly got it together before MY DUDE....BASTI.....fuck man.

Then they came out soft as fuck in the 2nd. GGs. Im salty as fuck.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Feel super bad for Ronaldo. I think if Portugal were to lose this final under normal circumstances he would be gracious in defeat but if they blow it now it'll aboslutely crush him, maybe moreso than 2004 did.

That said, Portugal have adjusted well but they need more than a lone fucking winger up front if they're going to take anything from this game...

Tim Static

Adminerator
Congrats Portugal! Still salty the Germans couldn't win it. :(

Hopefully Ronaldo will play in a couple weeks when Real Madrid plays Paris St Germain here in Columbus. Don't care for either club but i can't pass up that kind of event lol

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
Even though they eliminated Croatia in such a heart-breaking way, I'm actually happy Portugal won last night. At the end of the day, Portugal has been my favorite team (after Croatia of course) ever since the 90's and their superstar duo: Figo & Rui Costa.

Portugal has been doing really well ever since they failed to qualify for FIFA World Cup '98, including a R-U finish at 2004 Euro in Portugal (shocking loss to Greece in the finals) and 4th place at 2006 World Cup in Germany. Now they finally went all the way. And even though I'm not crazy about Ronaldo, I'm happy for him too. It's always nice when such an impactful player wins a major with his nation. I still hope Messi wins a World Cup with Argentina (if he decides to play for Arga; I believe/hope he will decide to play in the end).

France won '98 World Cup and '00 Euro, those weren't 'that' long ago, so they'll be fine. :-p