Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hungary

• Iceland

• Total voters

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
(only posting this thread in this sub-forum due to threads posted in off-topic discussion not showing up on the main forum page)

So after the success of my World Cup thread 2 years ago, I'd like to cover this year's premiere football (sawker) tournament in France. Perhaps not as big as the World Cup, but just as competitive.

How about that screamer from Payet to salvage the host nation in tonight's opening match?

To everyone across the pond (or several other ponds?), who are you rooting for?

Discuss all things Euro 2016 here!

Today Polish national team is playing their first match agaings Northern Ireland. Our team is probably stronger than ever. We've had: Robert Lewandowski - a class of it's own. One of the best strikers in the world. Grzegorz Krychowiak - one of the best midfielders in La Liga, he won Europa league with Sevilla FC. Arkadiusz Milik he scored more than 20 goals in Eredivisie (Dutch highest league level) for his team Ajax. Kamil Glik - one of the best defenders in Serie A (few european top sides are very interested to buy him). And few other descend players. I think we're gonna make it.

Today Polish national team is playing their first match agaings Northern Ireland. Our team is probably stronger than ever. We've had: Robert Lewandowski - a class of it's own. One of the best strikers in the world. Grzegorz Krychowiak - one of the best midfielders in La Liga, he won Europa league with Sevilla FC. Arkadiusz Milik he scored more than 20 goals in Eredivisie (Dutch highest league level) for his team Ajax. Kamil Glik - one of the best defenders in Serie A (few european top sides are very interested to buy him). And few other descend players. I think we're gonna make it.
Do you feel you'll make it out of the group as winner or second place, or do you think you'll be one of the best third placers? You'd have to win against NI and atleast tie w/ germany or ukraine, which could be super tough.

It's a tough group. but we must not expect too much from them. huge expectations are not helping at all. have you forgotten what happend with Spain in previous world cup? they didn'y managed to advance to the knockout stage. i think it was all because of the very high expectations after winning world cup 2010 and two previous editions of Euro. Spannish press and spannish supporters demended them to win. media pressure and all that crap just figuratively tied their legs. So i don't want to expect a lot of them. All i can say is: may the better team win.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Sterling is about as bad as Torres now. Same drop in form. Utterly disappointing.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Yeah even the possession was one-sided. Seems Wales were playing for the draw after the first goal and it actually prompted England and paid off.
Tbh uncle Woy kindda gambled all-in in the 2nd half. Just threw in all the firepower and hoped for the best.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Tbh uncle Woy kindda gambled all-in in the 2nd half. Just threw in all the firepower and hoped for the best.
That's what I'm saying though, if the first half finished 0-0 I'm skeptical if he would've brought ANY forwards on for the whole game lol.