What's new

Turtling. FML

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
AWWWH YEH! GETTIN DOWN WID DA CRUNCHY!

Yeah, Rune traps are fun lol
Dude, I've wanted to level up with Quan for eeeeeeever, but there was always a distraction or more appealing character that delayed it. First it was Sub, then Cyblax, then I got addicted to Ermac - which coupled with yanking the sticks out of my pad made me way more efficient than I was previously, so now that I've got my big boy fighting pants on, I think it's finally time I stepped up to the spooky plate and got my Woolay on.

LETS GET CRUNCHY

Narukami

Yu, God of Thunder
Turtle players... Duck...uppercut+lag .
So they are X-Ray [ban incoming], in the first 20 seconds of the round xray coming D: . And the last 20 seconds too xd

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I literally just lost two matches today from players who literally turtled 85% of the match (KsKenny and Napalmrjr or something). How do you guys handle turtlers, with the exception of the obvious, rush in. I don't have the patience to turtle or deal with turtlers, which i now know, is my downfall. It's so frustrating!!! /end vent.
It's really easy in MK9, just go for chip. Chip damage in MK9 builds insane meter while also doing damage. You don't even need to worry about opening them up. Just build meter through chip, get the life lead, then wait for them to come to you. Turtling has never been that great of an option in MK games.