What's new

Top 16 For MKX At Combo Breaker 2015 is Sunday at 1 PM CDT

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I honestly can't decide on who I want to win because I want so many of them to win. But if I had to put money on it I'd have to go with SonicFox, of course.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
There are some internet issues at the venue again today, so we may or may not get to see parts of the Top 16 and/or Top 8.

They're working on trying to stabilize it now -- I'm watching KI and it seems to be ok. Just giving everyone a head's up in case things don't work out.

Wishing them the best of luck..

WATCHD0G

Noob
Huh, was the MKX auction streamed last night? Last time, I checked Spooky was giving updated via twitch chat, but he wasn't streaming live feed.

I was actually looking forward to it, specially after what went down for sf4 auction.
Yeah it's on spooky's stream in the archives the 3 hour long one.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Is anyone catching this SF4 action right now? Did anyone just see that insane Dhalsim/Rufus matchup with Arturo VS Ricky? My mind is blown. Arturo has to be the best Dhalsim on the planet right now. How he just played that incredibly on what must be near-zero sleep is beyond me.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Is anyone catching this SF4 action right now? Did anyone just see that insane Dhalsim/Rufus matchup with Arturo VS Ricky? My mind is blown. Arturo has to be the best Dhalsim on the planet right now. How he just played that incredibly on what must be near-zero sleep is beyond me.
YUNG ART

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.
Is there any way to drop the stream quality? I have a massively laggy stream :/

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Ducky showing Dvorah's biggest weakness:

Human error

Good shit to him though, and good shit to Alucard too. I think its time I eat my words about Kotal being a bill. Too many good Kotals for me to say otherwise.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Such an unfortunate drop from Ducky but both played extremely well. CORN stays on hype lol

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Do you guys ever watch other fighting games that you don't play when majors are on? I know people usually just don't watch and come when MKX (or whatever their game) is on, but I actually like watching other fighting games at high level even when I have no idea what's going on lol. KOF grand finals right now is pretty cool.

Also yeah I want Brady to win too. He's way too hard on himself though, even when he places well.
I watch USF4 all the time.

looks like grandmaster has a hard time against f/t, or maybe djt didnt know the matchup... they don't give a fuck about clones thats for sure