What's new

Top 16 For MKX At Combo Breaker 2015 is Sunday at 1 PM CDT

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
I want anyone but SonicFox to win. Not that I dislike the him, because I have no reasons to dislike him. I just want to see someone else take it. Tom Brady has done a lot for the NRS/MK community, so I would love to see him win it. With that said, I think the favorite still has to be SonicFox.

Any Sonya's in the Top 16? I sure as fuck hope not. Getting sick of the "nerf Sonya" trend.

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
Lets go GGA guys! And also Mikey! It's great to see him back, it's been so long since those early MK2011 days.

Sorry guys, I've been out of the loop for the last few days in Korea. Does anyone have a link to the 5v5 battle from friday? If not, how did it go down?

Thanks!

Normally I back the GGA stable, but due to the insane amount of completely undue hate Sonic Fox gets I'm rooting for him to take it from losers. A 6 - 0 would be great.

Creepy00

Noob
Just re-watched the auction tournament. we need more events like that cuz that shit was so fun to watch!
Huh, was the MKX auction streamed last night? Last time, I checked Spooky was giving updated via twitch chat, but he wasn't streaming live feed.

I was actually looking forward to it, specially after what went down for sf4 auction.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Looks like all of the streams are going down/unstable again?...

I really hope that everyone isn't deprived of the amazing lineup and play at this event. What a crime that would be. For instance, the top 8 of Skullgirls got mangled. =( It only has bits and pieces on Spooky's archive.

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
Do you guys ever watch other fighting games that you don't play when majors are on? I know people usually just don't watch and come when MKX (or whatever their game) is on, but I actually like watching other fighting games at high level even when I have no idea what's going on lol. KOF grand finals right now is pretty cool.

Also yeah I want Brady to win too. He's way too hard on himself though, even when he places well.

Last edited:

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Do you guys ever watch other fighting games than you don't play when majors are on? I know people usually just don't watch and come when MKX (or whatever their game) is on, but I actually like watching fighting games at high level even when I have no idea what's going on lol. KOF grand finals right now is pretty cool.

Also yeah I want Brady to win too. He's way too hard on himself though, even when he places well.
Absolutely. I watch most top 8's outside of Marvel. That game bugs my eyes. Probably because I'm older.