What's new

This game makes me a salt factory

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
haha i broke my controller today too lol. It was a xbox controller for the PS3 though, i never used it. I was about to break my only good controller but i put it down, fished in the closet for this one and threw it at the ground

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
thats why i got the newer one it's a lot better than the normal pad but still not as good as the ps2 pad
damn i wish i could upload my one of those ! piece of trash controller. the d pad literally exploded one day mid match 50 bills down the toilet , ive spend so much money on this game :mad:

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I love this game. Yeah there are some bugs and balance issues, but hey, that's to be expected. They'll work out the kinks in the next one.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
cyrax....
cyrax is nothing compared to Reptile imo. everything he has is unpunishable, pointblank forceballs, blocked elbow dashes. Only thing you can MAYBE get to punish is a slide. I got hit out of Kung Lao's spin by a standing 4 AFTER a blocked pointblank forceball today. FML.

edit* Quan Chi is a bitch to fight too.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
it is not the game which causes the salt
yourself causes the salt
ponder these words
and meditate
all will be revealed
in time
time....

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
I think its quite healthy to break a controller. Honestly just playing the game seems to be hard on pads to me. I say break that shit and feel good, its better than getting assault charges lol.

Espio

Kokomo
This actually sadens me to hear how much this game upsets you to break your controller, sorry to hear that.

Less destructive means to deal with frustration would help, excercise or humor would be much better.

Maybe take a break for a while, E-hugs, seriously.