What's new

The TYM "What are you listening to?" Thread

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Is it better than Darker Days Ahead? 'Cause that album was so awful compared to World Downfall. I think I listened to it once and was totally pissed afterwards. Haven't given it another spin either.
So far it sounds better. Oh well, at least Pete's still making metal compared to whatever the hell Morbid Angel has turned into haha

Bobzilla

Noob
Alright, listened to the new Terrorizer track. Better than the last album for sure. I'm glad they cut the song lengths because that was one of the two biggest problem with Darker Days Ahead. The other was all the mid-paced groove riffs that didn't groove. This song does lack a little in the dynamics department though.

GNG Iniquity

Alright, listened to the new Terrorizer track. Better than the last album for sure. I'm glad they cut the song lengths because that was one of the two biggest problem with Darker Days Ahead. The other was all the mid-paced groove riffs that didn't groove. This song does lack a little in the dynamics department though.
I'm just glad it's Terrorizer and not illud divinum anus; that god forsaken blasphemous piece of shit really puts things into perspective...hahaha

2 EXTREME!

GNG Iniquity

Maybe this will make it better?

I actually like Igorrr a lot, maybe he'll manage to do something cool. But that album's just fucking garbage. If he does one of the MA classics and not one of those perverted troll tracks than it could be promising.

Bobzilla

Noob
True Norwegian Banjo Metal
Southern Black Metal
Could've used more glowsticks and orcas
Dat bass
"No one ever wins, no one finally loses, except the dead. Under the sun, they rot together with absolute biological equality."

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Proscriptor does it again. This album rules, and it sounds great.

best vocals

EDIT: the song is only 3 minutes long. the youtube video has, like, 5 minutes of silence at the end for no reason

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Holy shit, I think Trollhammaren has been replaced as the best Finntroll song

spoiler: I love folk metal

Bobzilla

Noob
Proscriptor does it again. This album rules, and it sounds great.
I don't think they'll ever top Tara, but new Absu does rule.

Best thing about metal is the sheer number of great bands that exist.
Dumbest thing about metal is the retarded names that bands use to describe the style of music they play. Case in point, Absu don't play black/thrash, it's Mythological Occult Metal. Liturgy isn't just black metal, it's Transcendental Black Metal. And the band I'm listening to now isn't just doom or even funeral doom. Nope, not good enough. It's Nautik Funeral Doom. Enough is enough.