What's new

The Truth about Deathstroke (Lots of myths dispelled) by REO

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Spamming means nonstop repetition, if someone is "spamming" then punish accordingly. Its not hard at all to lock down a spammer especially in injustice. Its like as soon as DS starts shooting, everyone forgets there footsies.
Not everyone's a serious player. Some people still need to learn these things.

He has a point. When people use the term spammer what they really mean is...

"Person whom is doing something effective, over and over again, because *I* stupidly keep eating it to the face and failing to adapt, thus making it pointless for my opponent to bother changing their strategy".

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
Spamming means nonstop repetition, if someone is "spamming" then punish accordingly. Its not hard at all to lock down a spammer especially in injustice. Its like as soon as DS starts shooting, everyone forgets there footsies.
I feel like you didn't read my post because I, specifically, said "full screen spammers" are what is annoying, not that it was IMPOSSIBLE to get around. He shoots, you block or jump forward and hope he doesn't MB and launch a grenade. You slowly inch your way into him. There is a possible solution, but you're honestly telling me you find that fun? Because I was saying that it was not fun, not impossible to get around or broken.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
I feel like you didn't read my post because I, specifically, said "full screen spammers" are what is annoying, not that it was IMPOSSIBLE to get around. He shoots, you block or jump forward and hope he doesn't MB and launch a grenade. You slowly inch your way into him. There is a possible solution, but you're honestly telling me you find that fun? Because I was saying that it was not fun, not impossible to get around or broken.
IT DOESNT MATTER HOW FAR! WTF can DS do fullscreen? Keep moving back into the corner...then thats when you step your game up and get him in a position in which he has to do something else.

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
He has a point. When people use the term spammer what they really mean is...

"Person whom is doing something effective, over and over again, because *I* stupidly keep eating it to the face and failing to adapt, thus making it pointless for my opponent to bother changing their strategy".
I use the term spammer as in, someone uses something over and over again. How does that apply to I keep eating it in the face and failing to adapt? I see spammers on message boards, does that mean they are doing something effective over and over again? Or are you locked into one meaning for a word?

I use the term spammer as in, someone uses something over and over again. How does that apply to I keep eating it in the face and failing to adapt? I see spammers on message boards, does that mean they are doing something effective over and over again? Or are you locked into one meaning for a word?
If you are having no problem with spammers, stop bitching about them?

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
IT DOESNT MATTER HOW FAR! WTF can DS do fullscreen? Keep moving back into the corner...then thats when you step your game up and get him in a position in which he has to do something else.
Holy crap, dude. It's like you're not comprehending what I am saying, I was saying it was ANNOYING and UNENJOYABLE, not UNSTOPPABLE. You really need to "level up" you're reading comprehension.

MagicMan357

Holy crap, dude. It's like you're not comprehending what I am saying, I was saying it was ANNOYING and UNENJOYABLE, not UNSTOPPABLE. You really need to "level up" you're reading comprehension.
I know what you said for the ump-tenth time, its just part of the game and how is it annoying? Its obviously you who needs to level up. Case closed.

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
You really need to stop responding. TYM-goers can be very thick. :v
These two are actually the first people that I have encountered on these forums that seem to have a vendetta against a person stating their opinion that they disagree with and fail to fully understand what I am saying. Sorry a casual player that goes to law school at Stanford full-time doesn't use the word "spammer" the same way you do. I truly apologize for using that word. I will now refer to it as full screen people who use shooting multiple times in a row.

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
I know what you said for the ump-tenth time, its just part of the game and how is it annoying? Its obviously you who needs to level up. Case closed.
You're telling me you don't find stuff like that annoying? Someone shooting full screen over and over? I guess we differ in opinions of what annoy you. Maybe mosquitoes biting you annoy you or something, but DS shooting over and over annoy me, lol.

MagicMan357

You're telling me you don't find stuff like that annoying? Someone shooting full screen over and over? I guess we differ in opinions of what annoy you. Maybe mosquitoes biting you annoy you or something, but DS shooting over and over annoy me, lol.
Ill accept that, i just go apeshit over "spamming" lol

The problem I have with the term spamming is that people really do use it as an excuse to place the onus for change on their opponent. Instead of accepting the need for change themselves.

And while you might find it annoying to be zoned out by a zoner, zoners find it annoying to be rushed down by a rush down character.

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
Ill accept that, i just go apeshit over "spamming" lol
Lol, well that was not my intention of upsetting anyone by implying his "spamming" was the best or using the word "spammer" in an incorrect way. I love the game and enjoy playing online, but the occasional DS that do just jump back and shoot all the time just make me cringe. :p I have played other DS that completely destroyed me by being in my face the entire time, so there is that too, lol.

cyke_out

Noob
I have fun winning, why should I care if you are having fun or not? I'm not here to entertain you.