What's new

The Overreacting to IGAU

I$AAC

Noob
Ok I'll bite. How good is deathstroke? Thanks in advance!

And for someone who mained Kano, would he be a good character?

VOR

Noob
Thanks Tom for doing this. How good are Flash's generic pokes? would you say "rushdown characters" in general have good strings, but not good pokes in IGAU? in mk9 they usually had both, but now batman's pokes seem bad.

This. Is this game balanced? Can the bottom 5-10 characters compete with the top. Id hate to see 8-2, 91 Mus here lol
I'd like to think so.. But again, its too early to tell anying about MUs

Who would be a good secondary to cover Deathstroke's bad MUs? Would a heavy rushdown like Doomsday, Flash, or Catwoman be a good choice?
Flash or Doomsday are good choices.

Serious question this time. How is the recovery on instant air gunshot for DeathStroke, and will he still be viable when the kommunity figures out how to properly navigate zoning?
The recovery on IAGS is pretty good. Deathstroke will always be a good zoner.

Ok I'll bite. How good is deathstroke? Thanks in advance!
I'd say high tier.

Thanks Tom for doing this. How good are Flash's generic pokes? would you say "rushdown characters" in general have good strings, but not good pokes in IGAU? in mk9 they usually had both, but now batman's pokes seem bad.
Flash along with other Rushdown characters have good pokes and strings. For example, The Flash's B+22 has great range, hits mid, is +3, and can be hit confirmed into a 40% combo. His B+22 is one of his best moves to approach with.

gdf

Noob
How many characters would you recommend people pick-up when getting a feel for the game?

VOR

Noob
b22, great range +3 and hit confirm for 40%.....and people complain about being able to get in.

Seapeople

This one's for you
That's awesome about the hitboxes not being an issue. That was the biggest problem for me in MK9.
What character would you say plays the most like Sub Zero?

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Tom Brady already seen you listed the best zoners but who are the dirtiest frametrap heavy chars?
also whats the highest % combo u know is in the game at the moment?

Is Bane playstyle very dependent on his venom and can Harley Quinn hold her own as a zoner?
Yes.

Harley can hold her own up close or from far.

Thank you. Is a DeathStroke/Raven team too redundant in terms of MUs covered? Who would be a good third for those two?
Doomsday or Flash, if you are looking for characters that will offer a change of pace.

How many characters would you recommend people pick-up when getting a feel for the game?
1, until you get the hang of things.

Who is the highest execution character?
there really isnt any "OMG I CANT DO IT" character.

That's awesome about the hitboxes not being an issue. That was the biggest problem for me in MK9.
What character would you say plays the most like Sub Zero?
there really isnt any, maybe Killer Frost.

Tom Brady already seen you listed the best zoners but who are the dirtiest frametrap heavy chars?
also whats the highest % combo u know is in the game at the moment?
Doomsday, Flash, and Batman.

I'll talk about combo damage on 4/16

Tom Brady As a Kung Lao main who will I be the most comfortable with in injustice?
Batman

Dandy J

i can see all the amine
Hey so when mk9 first came out, I really liked Cyrax because he seemed (and was) really really cheap, I like really cheap characters even if they aren't the best. Who is the cheapest feeling character to you?

Tom, being a liu kang player and enjoying a good rush down game along with a decent zoning game who likes to bait things out who do you think would be the best character for me.

Tom Brady you are on fire with these answers! Glad to see you back man!
My question is what would you classify Black Adam? Rushdown, zone, setups?
all 3 but in this order..

1. set ups
2. rush down
3. zoning

Hey so when mk9 first came out, I really liked Cyrax because he seemed (and was) really really cheap, I like really cheap characters even if they aren't the best. Who is the cheapest feeling character to you?
I'll answer that on 4/16

Okay here is a mechanic question. Why the hell am I always whiffing b3 after doing WW's b113 string? I seldomly get it to connect.