What's new

The Official MKXL Complain/Rant Thread

KCJ506

Noob
I think NRS went a bit overboard with some of the ways in order to pull off the brutalities. Some of them just have ridiculous requirements. Like Jax's first brutality which requires the opponent to be ducking or any brutality which requires the opponent to be blocking. It's probably easier to do them on a human opponent, but against the CPU it's pretty much impossible to get unless it's by luck or an accident.

We also have Johnny Cage's Bring It On brutality. Which requires you to have less than 5% health and to land a charged flip kick. Yeah good luck pulling this off in an actual match. Like anyone is going to sit there and let you charge a flip kick when you're that low on health.

There's also Sonya's Thigh Master and Garro That brutalities. The former which not only requires you to have at least 50% health, but to also land a 5 hit combo that ends with her leg grab. And the latter which requires you to land a 10 hit combo during the match. Why can't it just be a simple leg slam with the 50% and an enhanced version of Sonya's countermove instead of this tedious as hell 5 and 10 hit combos which I have trouble doing fast enough. It just seems like a lot of unnecessary extra work.

They will make easy fatalities, but will over-emphasize brutality requirements. Where's the logic in that?

Yep, i've found my character's best brutality in a Krypt (took me awhile) and after testing it my only thought was "This is great and funny and i can't wait to actually never land this in a actual match unless my opponent skills are comparable to a skills of a training dummy"

Been looking for decent Cassie tourney footage and i stumbled across this.

the only one I could find and they let CDjr's cock-hole flap constantly. Saying stupid annoying shit the whole match, and to top it, it's not even funny. I feel like my ears have been raped. Only normalizing that needs done is to his vocal chords so he actually has an inside voice.
Thanks for linking this, friend. I've been trying to find some Cassie tournament footage as well.
Also the 'cock-hole' rant made me laugh so double props to you

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I think NRS went a bit overboard with some of the ways in order to pull off the brutalities. Some of them just have ridiculous requirements. Like Jax's first brutality which requires the opponent to be ducking or any brutality which requires the opponent to be blocking. It's probably easier to do them on a human opponent, but against the CPU it's pretty much impossible to get unless it's by luck or an accident.

We also have Johnny Cage's Bring It On brutality. Which requires you to have less than 5% health and to land a charged flip kick. Yeah good luck pulling this off in an actual match. Like anyone is going to sit there and let you charge a flip kick when you're that low on health.

There's also Sonya's Thigh Master and Garro That brutalities. The former which not only requires you to have at least 50% health, but to also land a 5 hit combo that ends with her leg grab. And the latter which requires you to land a 10 hit combo during the match. Why can't it just be a simple leg slam with the 50% and an enhanced version of Sonya's countermove instead of this tedious as hell 5 and 10 hit combos which I have trouble doing fast enough. It just seems like a lot of unnecessary extra work.

They will make easy fatalities, but will over-emphasize brutality requirements. Where's the logic in that?
Idk that really sounds like a personal problem.

SLH7671

When in doubt, armor out.
Thanks for linking this, friend. I've been trying to find some Cassie tournament footage as well.
Also the 'cock-hole' rant made me laugh so double props to you
Glad I could be of service. Tom Brady had bad dihreea of the mouth too, but it wasn't near as bad as CDjr. I would bet at times ol Big Nose Brady wanted to give him the ol right hook. I never understood why he had CD in his name, but I figured it out.

C.ommentary
D.isaster

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I complained a lot about this in late MK9 and Injustice but now that I've caved in to my inner childs demands and started playing Sub-Zero,

pretty much sums up my whole feeling.

I mean, I still don't think it's fair but it's the way it's gonna be and the nature of MKX put me on the right side of the partybag wagon.

Byites

Wilson
Game needs more costumes for everyone!!

Also i cant stop people for spamming 3-5 down 3s in a row.

Halp :(

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
There needs to be a way to disable fatalities for the computer AI. I'm currently trying to beat the Klassic tower on very hard and it's so insanely annoying to have to watch myself get murdered in a 15 second cutscene, hear 7 seconds of "X WINS, FATALITY", then look at a loading screen for a couple seconds, before finally being able to rematch. Now, I can handle watching myself get brutally murdered because I'm a big boy, but on a difficulty where I'm going to be failing repeatedly and having to retry, could you at least make my gruesome demise quick? I'm a busy man and I don't have time to watch myself die all day.