What's new

The MKXL Bug/Glitch/Issue/Stability Reporting Thread

Fotek

Noob
Hey Guys,

New here just registered! For the past week I have not been receiving any Profile or Faction points while playing online, I only receive War Points. Does anyone know what is up with this? I have searched everywhere, some people are saying there is a max points per day system? It still happens after a 24 hour break, I don't play for hours everyday.

I play on PC Steam.

Thanks.

Colares

Noob
Hey Guys,

New here just registered! For the past week I have not been receiving any Profile or Faction points while playing online, I only receive War Points. Does anyone know what is up with this? I have searched everywhere, some people are saying there is a max points per day system? It still happens after a 24 hour break, I don't play for hours everyday.

I play on PC Steam.

Thanks.
It's incredible you manage to play pc version try the http://testyourmight.com/threads/lets-talk-mkx-on-pc.48845/

Colares

Noob
I have heard some people can't play it with high end hardware, mine is a mid range build and plays fine, just seems to take a while to find people to play against which is quite frustrating.
The patches are behind, netcode is worse and many crashes. These are the complaints but there's a new developer on the port it might walk towards a better build soon. But do joins us there, you might even find players to play with more consistency as some people can play online.

Bombardier777

I'll bleed you, real quick.
After doing 2 50% combos, my oponent still has health left, is this normal? I know this kind of situation would never happen in a real match but its kinda weird

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
Kano 112 string is high, mid, mid. But it wiffs, if opponent ducks, like other two hits are high.
Need to fix it. Mid is mid, no high

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
Here's a peek at Takeda's stupid crap.

And, of course, the horrendous whip hitboxes.

JI2,B3xxdb1,db1 causes more knockup than it should.

Blade Kall is just dumb.

Takeda is just a giant fuckup.

Derwood1979

Professional Procrastinator
Sup guys, didnt read the whole thread so I dont know if its been mentioned but if SZ does his classic fatal on Predator there is no background sound like with other characters. Didnt test other classics on him.

loogie

Noob
Was messing around in practice with HQT Predator, when this happened ... the video is self explanatory. Basically, the cannon shots go through D'Vorah if you jiggle the shots high to low continuously. Even the high shots would go through her head after a while, didn't bother to record that but you can try it for yourself!

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
The last hit of Jacqui's f+121 string doesn't come out on block. Judging by there being block frame data for it and testing several other characters having all of their ground strings come out on block, I'm guessing it's a bug that should be fixed. 'Playing on PS4 if that matters.

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
Stand blocking F1, releasing block, and getting hit by 2 doesn't allow you to block 2+4.

Crouch blocking F1, releasing block, and getting hit by 2 DOES allow you to block 2+4.

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
Still running into problems with the DLC reinstalling on the XBox One since day 1. It's now been 4 whole months, as we get more DLC up until Tremor, it takes longer to actually start anything past the WB logo screen because every single piece of DLC is downloading in the background (again).

This happens when you're starting up your system and then the game for the first time. Once everything reinstalls, there's at least 3 items that say "installation stopped". Fucking bullshit.

I swear each time I wanna play MKX, I have to wait at least 15min for every DLC to load, and when there's a couple that stopped, I have to uninstall them and then reinstall... EACH AND EVERY DAMN TIME!!!!

God damn it fix this shit already Netherrealm!

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Still running into problems with the DLC reinstalling on the XBox One since day 1. It's now been 4 whole months, as we get more DLC up until Tremor, it takes longer to actually start anything past the WB logo screen because every single piece of DLC is downloading in the background (again).

This happens when you're starting up your system and then the game for the first time. Once everything reinstalls, there's at least 3 items that say "installation stopped". Fucking bullshit.

I swear each time I wanna play MKX, I have to wait at least 15min for every DLC to load, and when there's a couple that stopped, I have to uninstall them and then reinstall... EACH AND EVERY DAMN TIME!!!!

God damn it fix this shit already Netherrealm!

the same shit happens to my buddy all the time lol fucking netherrealm

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I have narrowed down the reason why some of us are getting the win/loss reset on our accounts and developed a relatively good hypothesis and cause.

The first time it happened about a month and a half ago I played ranked for the first time after playing close to 1000 player matches. The next day I logged in and my wins/losses were reset.

Then, just yesterday I went on ranked for the first time since then and got on today and my wins/losses were reset again after logging another 1,000 games or so.

It seems some of our stats are getting hit after we play ranked and then quit the game.

It's not a big deal but Its either that or a corrupted save.

Is the stats held server side this time around?

Atomic Era

Grundy want pants too.
Long time lurker, I wish I had joined under better circumstances but I encountered a problem that I can't seem to figure out the solution to. Playing on PS4, I no longer am rewarded Kombat Kards for anything that involves tracking faction, or wins in different game modes. For example, I have almost 700 wins in player vs. player matches, but don't have the Shao Kahn background I have all the ones rewarded before it though.

Lokheit

Noob
Just wanted to update that Vicious Ferra/Torr has been fixed since I posted this (it now doesn't work as a sequence projectile and instead each hit scales the following one like a multi hit move) but Warlock Quan Chi still has this problem where regular portal grab deals more damage than the EX portal sword during combos because the final hit is not scalling and is always a clean +3% damage.

RoK the Reaper

Realest of Killers
I'm on Xbox One. After the updates it takes FOREVER to connect online. Anywhere from 3 - 10 minutes. Once I go to "Player vs Player" and select Ranked Match, I will play that one match and push the A button to search for the next opponent. Afterwards it has to connect online again and since it takes so long, this process is tedious. Meaning I get very little matches in.

Before the patch, it would take less than 20 seconds to connect online, and I never had to reconnect after Ranked Matches. Anyone else having this problem? I have seen some people elsewhere say they have suffered it. I hope this gets patched, makes me not want to play MKX anymore.

Redux

Ex Phase
For some reason on the PS4 my 'ending game' screen has been getting stuck for a cool minute lately. Small bug but can be annoying if it happens right after the other.

Also small glitch that is actually pretty cool, if you open up the game in an account with stuff unlocked you can switch to another and everything you have will be on that psn. Saves you the time of having to unlock stuff in the krypt, just wanted to share.

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
This is getting insanely fucking annoying. Everytime I launch MK it tries to redownload and install all of the DLC I've purchased. Sometimes the installation will stop and I'll have to manually start the download again. Does anyone else have this problem? Are you ready to strangle a random pedestrian if it doesn't get fixed? I'm getting close.

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
YES!!!! If I hard restart my Xbox I have to re-install all dlc I can't got straight into game its definitely annoying.
I have to sit there for for probably 5 mins watching everything reinstall and sometimes I have to manually install like you said it will just say install stopped.

i feel your pain. every restart of the Xbox...either Tanya, Jason or Tremor aren't there...or I get in a KOTH and go to do a klassic fatality and just do a chop to the face when I know i did the input right.....because my klassic fatality pack isn't installed...the horror pack has been vanishing since day one. I have to go to manage game and then view details for it to even install.