What's new

The MKXL Bug/Glitch/Issue/Stability Reporting Thread

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Yeah it's a pain in the ass... but never all of it at once... just like a skin pack or character fucks off for a session.

OBS|KH Rattlehead

Accessibility consultant for Mortal Kombat 1.
My only issue with Xbone right now is that I can't get or send invites to my friends. However, I can still play in ranked or player matches. I do get the screen of death too. Happens a lot.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Every time on Xbone, never on PS4. And it's only MKX on Xbone. Every other game I own works flawlessly so that means it's the source...NRS FailFish

D

Deleted member 9158

And when it does this, the game lags on the menu screens. Who coded this game?

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
Anyone else on Xbox 1 get a lot of game freezes/crashes in training mode? Never used to happen, seemingly after predator patch it happens all the time now

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
I can never get to the faction page/screen now. It just says something like "refreshing stats" forever and then I eventually just cancel out of it. I've actually left for 40+ minutes before and came back to it to see the refreshing stats thing still there.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
ever since the patch I am getting instant declines and apparently I'm declining without getting the option to choose or the notice that I've been challenged anyone else having this problem

Yep, same here yesterday. Haven't tested today yet.. but not holding out hope. This has happened to me before, but generally resolves itself after a while.

Gone from playable online at release > LSoD after Tanya patch > Instant declines at 31/8 patch

Next patch they may as well just remove online altogether.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I had this before the patch too, ever since the Tanya patch ffs. Can't play a single person online!

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
After a certain MK9 patch, I couldn't connect to online lobbies up untill the hotfix when they got rid of gamespy. Good luck now guys :p

No declines today... everything just worked. So nice to actually play the game instead of getting aggravated that nothing was working properly.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
It's a server problem sometimes and trying to connect to select people in rooms it just instantly declines... the only fix is to try again at a later time unfortunately.

No declines today... everything just worked. So nice to actually play the game instead of getting aggravated that nothing was working properly.
So that didn't last long. Instant declines again today... spent longer than I want to admit restarting over and over thinking it would help. Should've just bashed my head against a wall. Would give me less of a headache than having to deal with that.

there is sum new glitch since patch its damm near like lsod but it takes 5 plus minutes to get a game but its the same ppl i fight i carnt accept friend says fail