What's new

Combo List - Kano The Kano Kombo Thread 2.0

Ahmad

Noob
Commando

32 1+3 EX, 32, 112~dbf4 (32%)
32 1+3 EX, 32, 112~dfb4 (33%)
If you throw them into the corner with 32 1+3 EX then b312, 112~dbf4 (35%)

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Cutthroat:

Some big damage combos, meterless, and 1-3 bars.
Also 50/50 setups (b31 Vortex) in corner & midscreen. Not sure if b31 vortex setups was posted before.

Last edited:

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
For the updated OP i need to do, what are the goto commando combos midscreen and corner? the Cyber and Cutthroat are easy enough to figure out.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
For the updated OP i need to do, what are the goto commando combos midscreen and corner? the Cyber and Cutthroat are easy enough to figure out.
I use 32 1+3 ex 32 112 command grab (32/33%)

Corner
b312 11 11 112 rib breaker - 37%
B312 32 32 rib breaker - 35 % (easier)
112 ex ball cancel 11 11 112 rib breaker - 39 or 40%

I don't do b312 b312 cause it's too hard to hit constantly

VoyagersRevenge

AUGMENTED
Risk reward I guess.
Little too risky if you ask me.
With a decent life lead, that risk is worth a bar! We can hit confirm the B312 into meterless 30%+ or do guess the duck or fetch it out and go for B121 xx Knife xx 11 1 112 xx Kano ball combo. I think I'm using too much stamina with cutthroat, might be playing the variation wrong. Not sure :(

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
So I was messing around with the new up laser, and I couldn't really find anything midscreen off EX lazer that was worth it, but I did find some corner stuff.

112 xx straight laser, B312, 32, 112 xx up laser MB, njp, 112 xx straight ball does 45% for 1 bar and doesn't involve the timing of two B312's mid combo.

44% off a F4 starter
43% off a B1 starter
43% off a B3 starter
44% off a F33 starter (for @CO-KANO)
etc

I find this combo path much easier than traditional Cyber corner combos, and you can take close to half the enemy's health with a simple to execute combo. Let me know if you guys find anything midscreen off up laser MB that's worth it!

(@DougDFC put my combo in the OP you filthy casual <3)

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
So I was messing around with the new up laser, and I couldn't really find anything midscreen off EX lazer that was worth it, but I did find some corner stuff.

112 xx straight laser, B312, 32, 112 xx up laser MB, njp, 112 xx straight ball does 45% for 1 bar and doesn't involve the timing of two B312's mid combo.

44% off a F4 starter
43% off a B1 starter
43% off a B3 starter
44% off a F33 starter (for @CO-KANO)
etc

I find this combo path much easier than traditional Cyber corner combos, and you can take close to half the enemy's health with a simple to execute combo. Let me know if you guys find anything midscreen off up laser MB that's worth it!

(@DougDFC put my combo in the OP you filthy casual <3)
You can get more with out 2 b312 combos

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
You can get more with out 2 b312 combos
That's what I'm saying! The average damage with this combo is higher than the average damage with two b312's, though the 2 b312 combo is listed as his highest in the variation. I think you've capped your damage at 46% (off a 4 starter :3) for 1 bar, but let me know if there's more you can do with the same resources.

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
So I added the Cyber and Cutt combos(for the most part), step 2 is going back and fixing the damage values in cutthroat.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
So I added the Cyber and Cutt combos(for the most part), step 2 is going back and fixing the damage values in cutthroat.
The one you listed with the B1 before the 32, 112 up laser mb seems inconsistent for making straight ball hit. Maybe I am not used to the gravity, but I know the one I listed is universal, easy as fuck, and only does 1% less

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Can't wait until this master thread gets updated. :D been working hard on Cybernetic, but I know there are more possibilities for the combos.