What's new

Combo List - Kano The Kano Combo Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
Hey, fellas. I don't know if this has been said already, but you can combo off your JI3 and JI4 when the opponents in the corner.
I've just been messing around with Commando while my internet is slowly trying to download the latest patch, but here's the best I got.

JI4, 32, 112xxdbf4 33%

Pretty sure cutthroat can get the best out of this with ex slice, gonna give it a little look.
Yep, Cutthroat gets a decent conversion.

JIK, 32exslice, 112bf3 36%

Ofc a universal conversion from all varations would be: JIK, 32, 112xxkanoball 29%

Not bad all things considered. I know jump in kicks are good pressure for commando, even if we don't get the combo, so :^)

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
I always wondered about Kano and the corner NJP NJP combos. I can't connect the D1 with any consistency on it like I can with Jax or Goro, so I can't really tell what it would look like. I imagine NJP NJP D1 11xxEX blade slice, 112xxball, but I don't know.

And on the topic of JIK combos in the corner. JI3 32 11 112xxdbf4 does 34%

And now I'm stuck trying various things with this, despite its usefulness being questionable at best

Last edited:

CanadianBaconX

Let's see how long this lasts...
I can't seem to even get anything off of NJP NJP. I can do it with Jax and Goro as well but Kano not so much. Have you been able to get it at all @DougDFC ?

Also for JIK (both JI3 and JI4) combos...

Any Kano can do JIK, B312, 112 xx BF3 gets 33% for no meter, (44%/49%) with Cutthroat buffs.
Commando gets 36% with JIK, B312, 112 xx DBF4.
Cutthroat with meter gets (45%/59%/67%) with JIK, B312, 112 xx EXDB1, NJP, 112 xx DB2.
Cybernetics can do 39% with JIK, B312, B132+4EX, NJP, 112 xx BF3.

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
I can't seem to even get anything off of NJP NJP. I can do it with Jax and Goro as well but Kano not so much. Have you been able to get it at all @DougDFC ?

Also for JIK (both JI3 and JI4) combos...

Any Kano can do JIK, B312, 112 xx BF3 gets 33% for no meter, (44%/49%) with Cutthroat buffs.
Commando gets 36% with JIK, B312, 112 xx DBF4.
Cutthroat with meter gets (45%/59%/67%) with JIK, B312, 112 xx EXDB1, NJP, 112 xx DB2.
Cybernetics can do 39% with JIK, B312, B132+4EX, NJP, 112 xx BF3.
Like I said, it's rare for me to get the d1, but I have hit it. It's like a 2 frame gap or something.

As for Commando, JIK 3xxdf2 112xxdbf4 does 36%,

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
3 bars for 74 percent... pretty worth Id say, especially if you can get the kill from it ofc, but the break is probably gonna be there eventually. Either way I like it.

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
Uhhhh that site is apparently full of trojans and shit so I'll take your word for it lol.
All I wanted was your credit card info and you had to ruin it GOD!

Here you go.
Maxfile is just a file hosting site, a replacement for pomf.se since it died.

CanadianBaconX

Let's see how long this lasts...
@X-xAvOk-X But does that combo you're talking about have you do the buff during the combo or is it one of those, do ex buff and jump in and do a combo that spends 2 bars but you really spent 3 cause you already did EX Buff out of the combo? I mean technically there is this combo from the OP if you really wanna get picky.

- B312, B312, 112 xx DB1EX, 11 xx DB1EX, 112 xx DB2 (51%/67%/76%) (Soulofsuikoden)

@DougDFC As sick as that looks, it may be a sweg thing cause you get more damage for an easier combo like...

NJP, B1, B1, B1, B1, 112 xx DBF4 (32%) (You can get 33% if you throw another B1 in there but that's pushing it for nothing)

Or you can do like...

NJP, Step Back, D2, 32, 112 xx DFB4 (34%)

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
@X-xAvOk-X But does that combo you're talking about have you do the buff during the combo or is it one of those, do ex buff and jump in and do a combo that spends 2 bars but you really spent 3 cause you already did EX Buff out of the combo? I mean technically there is this combo from the OP if you really wanna get picky.

- B312, B312, 112 xx DB1EX, 11 xx DB1EX, 112 xx DB2 (51%/67%/76%) (Soulofsuikoden)

@DougDFC As sick as that looks, it may be a sweg thing cause you get more damage for an easier combo like...

NJP, B1, B1, B1, B1, 112 xx DBF4 (32%) (You can get 33% if you throw another B1 in there but that's pushing it for nothing)

Or you can do like...

NJP, Step Back, D2, 32, 112 xx DFB4 (34%)
the combo I posted was far from optimal. It was simply showing that it's possible to get a combo off NJP NJP with Kano.

kencheese

sub zero cryomancer
brand new to mk series, play mgs, very hi paced game, i love kano and liu kang, kano's attack buttons really work well for me to get nice hi 20 percent damage, still lots of work with him, very glad i decided to look at him, i found many of the other figthers when you have a lead in basci kombo move to start a juggle were back directional button but to me it seems more logical to have a forward and he does with 112 or f212 and i love it scott

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
So I'm trying to eke out the most damage off a B1 anti-air in Kommando. Currently I am doing B1, Run, 3,2, 112xxcommand throw and I think it does 30% iirc. What are you guys using? Any suggestions?

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
So I'm trying to eke out the most damage off a B1 anti-air in Kommando. Currently I am doing B1, Run, 3,2, 112xxcommand throw and I think it does 30% iirc. What are you guys using? Any suggestions?
Now, I know I'm an expert on Kano(Some would even call me a Kanologist). But you pretty much hit my nail on the head. If they're high enough when I hit them, I can get a second B1 in, or if I'm ballsy enough I might NJP them before the B1s

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Now, I know I'm an expert on Kano(Some would even call me a Kanologist). But you pretty much hit my nail on the head. If they're high enough when I hit them, I can get a second B1 in, or if I'm ballsy enough I might NJP them before the B1s
I was doing a NJP after B1 before into the rest of the combo, but it was getting me the same amount for more work. The combo I listed works at pretty much at any height. I didn't know you could sneak in more B1's before run xx 3,2... that's pretty cool, what does it do to the damage?

Also if you AA with B1 when they're close to the corner can you get a run 32, 11, 112xxcommand throw if you're close enough? Or do you have to drop the 11? I've been leaving out the 11 just to make it more consistent.

-YMK-

Noob
I managed to make that cutthroat 2 bar corner combo do more damage. Not sure if it's been found yet, basically change the 11 on the later part to just 4. Adds likre 3%
So it looks like

B312, B312, 112 xx DB1EX, 4 xx DB1EX, 112 xx DB2 (53%/70%/79%)

Jupe

Noob
I managed to make that cutthroat 2 bar corner combo do more damage. Not sure if it's been found yet, basically change the 11 on the later part to just 4. Adds likre 3%
So it looks like

B312, B312, 112 xx DB1EX, 4 xx DB1EX, 112 xx DB2 (53%/70%/79%)
You can finish the combo with 112 xx bf3 to get one more % damage (at least when buffed).

-YMK-

Noob
You can finish the combo with 112 xx bf3 to get one more % damage (at least when buffed).
Cool. I was trying to get the BF3 to work, but it kept dropping for me, so I figured it didnt work. then again I really only tested it on women and Torr.

Dukmunky

Arms Dealer, including all 4 of Goro's
Does anyone have any tips for pulling off b12xxEX power up 112 etc consistently?

Status
Not open for further replies.