What's new

Combo List - Jason Voorhees The Jason Voorhees Combo Thread

REYTHEGREAT

not understand why people hate jump in combos, IT IS part of your overall game. Trying to jump in and catch the opponent off guard or ducking or even over a fireball.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
not understand why people hate jump in combos, IT IS part of your overall game. Trying to jump in and catch the opponent off guard or ducking or even over a fireball.
I was thinking the same still beavause its a bonus main reasons for jumps is to avoid and reach opponents

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
Just armor up, go through anything and everything and xray lol No cooldown

FluffyKittenPops

#ONTHERISE
I feel like Jason is kung jin but with less mobility. The damage output is pretty nice. I don't really have time to record the combos but here they are.

Slasher
f42,f42,12,12,df1 (33%, ex choke 37%)
F42,f42,12,12,xray (49%)

Other variant combos(works for the other two)

32u1,b122,11,choke,backbreaker,or other command grab. damage will vary on which ender.

Thanks. I really like jason, but I don't think I will main him. It was fun toying around with him tho. I hope this helps out some people.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Forgive the unsynced sound due to xbox upload studio being garbage, and my vid got cut a couple seconds short but... whatever. :)

Now, back to Sonya and D'Vorah, and the wait for Tanya. Jason's cool though...

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Not that I don't like F2 in relentless but has anyone found a use to it other than combo fodder? I don't really see it being used as a real starter.
In unstoppable, F2 provides a great tick throw:
F2, Squeeze (It's really useful because it connects on block AND on hit . By the way, 24, Squeeze does the same thing)

I imagine the same is true for relentless? (I haven't played seriously with either relentless or slasher yet)

LRK128

TEST - YOU'RE WHITE!
I want the unstoppable max midscreen off B12 / B122 for meterless and 1 meter. So far meterless i have B122 run B12 DBF1
edit: also 0 and 1 meter for jump in so far i have meterless JiP 32U1 run B12 DBF1

Premonitionist

Call Me Premo - Mileena, D'Vorah, Cassie, Kitana.
Here's the 36% No meter with the B+3.

Inputs:
F+4,2~F+4,2~F+4,2~B+3,Bloodshed.

Last edited:

zoofs

bless
I want the unstoppable max midscreen off B12 / B122 for meterless and 1 meter. So far meterless i have B122 run B12 DBF1
edit: also 0 and 1 meter for jump in so far i have meterless JiP 32U1 run B12 DBF1
b122, run, b122, 111 df1 looks to be max for meterless

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Don't know if this has been posted or not but here is a chunky 1 meter 49% off a set up.

Corner only***set up***

Ex dd3-f2-32u1-njp-111-choke=49%.

This combo does 43% with regular damage boost and 34% straight up.